The two faces of Terry...............

thanks for the info Spur mad

also if Everton keep moving the goal posts it means they are trying to screw every penny they can out of us ...... if that is the case I personally would tell them to get stuffed.

If the're taking the piss I'd happily leave the deal so they get no cash and have a very pissed of player on there books.

Cambridgeblue said:
spursmad321 said:
This is from the top table they are very very annoyed with Terry decision to stay at Chelski, they were very confident that he would join, he has always given the impression he would join City and said so in many discussions. He even threatened to hand in a transfer request if he had to. This is why City didn't pull the plug on the deal because they always believed it would happen, unlike the Eto'o deal.

Regarding the Eto'o deal this was 100% agreed, but City had had enough of waiting for Eto'o and Barcelona to sort out they end, so City made an enquiry for Adebayor who was their 2nd target and the london scum gave them plenty of encoragement, so City gave up on the Eto'o deal.

The Lescott deal is very much sorted regarding the player, but Everton ( Moyles) are playing hard ball about the fee, having orginally agreeing a fee, they now keep moving the goal posts. ( fees/players) This deal will happen its just a case of when not if.

Onuoha will be going nowhere, Richards on the other hand I'm not so sure.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Cheers SM, you were spot on about Elano btw... have you heard any info to suggest that we might be bringing in a replacement?

Good point; I forgot SM had said Elano was definitely history a few weeks ago. Another correct call for the list lol.

Cheers for the extra info SM :)

nickson71 said:
thanks for the info Spur mad

also if Everton keep moving the goal posts it means they are trying to screw every penny they can out of us ...... if that is the case I personally would tell them to get stuffed.

If the're taking the piss I'd happily leave the deal so they get no cash and have a very pissed of player on there books.

Exactly...they are playing russian roulette with themselves. We pull out and they'll do nothing of any significance in the transfer window.

Cheers SM.Lescott IMO may be held up for one main reason and that is Evertons season ticket sales.It sounds alot like SWP sale to chelski.It;s a bit of "we don;t want to sell him and he doesn;t want to go"It gives an impression of unity and keeps the fans on side..I would not be surprised if the final fee has already been agreed, and all this, is an act.Thats a gut feeling and is based on zero inside info LOL.

Cheers mate, great points and make sense. Hope we will conclude Lescott's deal as soon as possible then. Thanks for the updates.

Thanks for this info pal - been reading them for a while now before actually joining.

I am no way an ITK but a lad from work, an Evertonian reckons we are in for Arteta?

Any truth in this do you know pal? Probably a load of cr8p but thought i'd ask!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.