The two faces of Terry...............

Cambridgeblue said:
If you take that as your definition then you might as well forget ITKs altogther and wait for the OS... because by the time it's at that stage the info is useless because the deal will be posted on the website.

Everyone should do this regardless really

BlueinCumbria said:
Thanks for this info pal - been reading them for a while now before actually joining.

I am no way an ITK but a lad from work, an Evertonian reckons we are in for Arteta?

Any truth in this do you know pal? Probably a load of cr8p but thought i'd ask!

I haven't heard anything from my end mate.

Richards won't be sold, loan is possible.

Mark Hughes listed all 4 academy players as players he wanted to keep in todays press conference.

Naws said:

Mark Hughes listed all 4 academy players as players he wanted to keep in todays press conference.

Regarding Richards I'm not saying he is definately going, but he could be used as a make weight or maybe a season loan deal.

What I do know is he isn't thought of as top notch by the management team.

spursmad321 said:
Naws said:

Regarding Richards I'm not saying he is definately going, but he could be used as a make weight or maybe a season loan deal.

What I do know is he isn't thought of as top notch by the management team.

If thats the case then they mustn't think Zab is a top notch Right back as Meeeeka was chosen ahead of him towards the back end of the season. So are we in the market for a right back Mr Bowen?

Hopefully we can get someone like macion - a real athlete who is good at defending and attacking. Rirchards distribution is slow and cumbersome - Zabba for all his trying he just is sooooooooo slow. Im actually shocked hughes didnt see that as an issue in the prem. An Everton loan might not be the worst thing for him. Though he thinks he is the dogs bollocks and im pretty sure he wouldnt want to go to everton.

This isn't in the know, anybody could get this from SSN or the official website.

'Onouha isn't going anywhere', because it came out that he just signed a new contract? Hmm.

spursmad321 said:
BlueinCumbria said:
Thanks for this info pal - been reading them for a while now before actually joining.

I am no way an ITK but a lad from work, an Evertonian reckons we are in for Arteta?

Any truth in this do you know pal? Probably a load of cr8p but thought i'd ask!

I haven't heard anything from my end mate.

I am lead to believe that Arteta is on Hughes' radar/ list but have not heard of it being taken further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.