The two faces of Terry...............

markbmcfc said:
Thanks SM.

One small piece of advice, work on your percentages. Will get you a lot let abuse on here.

100% to me means signed sealed delivered shirt in hand.

Try not to refer to deals as 100% when they clearly arent. Im not doubting you, just advising :)

If you take that as your definition then you might as well forget ITKs altogther and wait for the OS... because by the time it's at that stage the info is useless because the deal will be posted on the website.

Deals fall apart in business all the time - people need to realise that, deals can go from 99% to 0% very rapidly as people play hardball or cirumstances suddenly shift. Spursmad said that what he means when he says a deal is 100% is that club is willing to sell (however reluctantly), a price has been agreed in principle, the player is willing to come and rough terms have been agreed.

Don't see why small minded idiots (not directed at you btw mark) who don't bother to read what SM classes as 100% should make him change the way he posts info... especially not with his astonishing success rate.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm3ILfP07jM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm3ILfP07jM</a>

made me chuckle

markbmcfc said:
Thanks SM.

One small piece of advice, work on your percentages. Will get you a lot let abuse on here.

100% to me means signed sealed delivered shirt in hand.

Try not to refer to deals as 100% when they clearly arent. Im not doubting you, just advising :)

Point taken Mark.

rice10 said:
spursmad321 said:
This is from the top table they are very very annoyed with Terry decision to stay at Chelski, they were very confident that he would join, he has always given the impression he would join City and said so in many discussions. He even threatened to hand in a transfer request if he had to. This is why City didn't pull the plug on the deal because they always believed it would happen, unlike the Eto'o deal.

Regarding the Eto'o deal this was 100% agreed, but City had had enough of waiting for Eto'o and Barcelona to sort out they end, so City made an enquiry for Adebayor who was their 2nd target and the london scum gave them plenty of encoragement, so City gave up on the Eto'o deal.

The Lescott deal is very much sorted regarding the player, but Everton ( Moyles) are playing hard ball about the fee, having orginally agreeing a fee, they now keep moving the goal posts. ( fees/players) This deal will happen its just a case of when not if.

Onuoha will be going nowhere, Richards on the other hand I'm not so sure.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Are you suggesting that Richards may be used a make weight in the deal or that he could be off in general?

Possible make weight, maybe even a loan deal.

Tevez Will Be Blue said:
spursmad321 said:
The Lescott deal is very much sorted regarding the player, but Everton ( Moyles) are playing hard ball about the fee, having orginally agreeing a fee, they now keep moving the goal posts. ( fees/players) This deal will happen its just a case of when not if.

Onuoha will be going nowhere, Richards on the other hand I'm not so sure.

Cheers

Spursmad321

How can a deal be done regarding the player if Everton are outright rejecting our bids? I was under the impression a player cannot talk to another club if the player is still under contract, Its clear that Everton have a bit of an injury crisis regarding defenders at the moment, they don't want to lose anyone from that position nevermind the fact he's there star player.

I think you once stated that Everton wont let go until they have a replacement, if the deal is on as you say, why are they stringing this out? Surely they'd want the replacement in the pre-season preperations rather than get him on deadline day.

It seems clear to me that Everton won't sell for anything less than 25m, i personally don't believe he's worth that much, we could get a good as player from the bundesliga for half that price.

Heiko Westermann anyone?

I know what you mean, but trust me it goes on all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.