The two faces of Terry...............

citoeast said:
As for Terry he just used us, unfortunately thats what footballers and their agents do sometimes. Consolidates Terry's Chelsea legendary status at our expense, but minimum damage done. Top table boys know the situation better than us and in them I trust.

Micah does need to move on for his own good and probably ours. He would refocus his attention on football and become a better player.

Damage was minimised over Terry by getting Toure quickly.

I don,t think Terry used City to get an improved contract or anything, I reckon he was told in no uncertain terms by Roman (and mafia) that there was no way on this earth that he could leave, hence the quote from Terry "leaving was not apossibility.
Terry would have been shaking like a shitting dog after the meeting with his owner, therefore making a complete u-turn on his said agreement with City.

That is my opinion, not fact........I am not ITK.

BlueMooner87 said:
I will be fucking gutted if we lose Richards for the sake of getting in lescott, Richards has huge potential and to let him go would be a mistake. I really don't want to lose him

You are bang on here, Richards is a diamond in the rough but his potential is massive, I think that MH has shown the way with Onuhas new contract and we should expect the same with Richards...

Micah and Dunney are irreplaceable.

savo said:
BlueMooner87 said:
I will be fucking gutted if we lose Richards for the sake of getting in lescott, Richards has huge potential and to let him go would be a mistake. I really don't want to lose him

You are bang on here, Richards is a diamond in the rough but his potential is massive, I think that MH has shown the way with Onuhas new contract and we should expect the same with Richards...

Clearly they are the best players in the world in their respective positions. Hughes has had a devil of a time fending off bids from the top clubs on The Continent and in South America. Well done Hughes!

savo said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Micah and Dunney are replaceable.

I agree :)

Brucie Bonus said:
savo said:

Clearly they are the best players in the world in their respective positions. Hughes has had a devil of a time fending off bids from the top clubs on The Continent and in South America. Well done Hughes!

Lol. Some people are deluded.

I believe that Terry never wanted to come to City and used their interest to solidify his position within the club and possibly get a new improved contract in the future. He hasn't said a word throughout the whole thing but when he did, he committed his future to Chelsea. The club itself always insisted that he's not for sale.These are facts.

Everything else, including the "info" from the Spurs fan who conveniently was nowhere to be found at the time of Terry's announcement, is for the most part rubbish, spouted by the self professed ITKs and British tabloid media.

bobrivers said:
I believe that Terry never wanted to come to City and used their interest to solidify his position within the club and possibly get a new improved contract in the future. He hasn't said a word throughout the whole thing but when he did, he committed his future to Chelsea. The club itself always insisted that he's not for sale.These are facts.

Everything else, including the "info" from the Spurs fan who conveniently was nowhere to be found at the time of Terry's announcement, is for the most part rubbish, spouted by the self professed ITKs and British tabloid media.

If I were a Chelsea fan, that's exactly what I'd be telling myself as well.

bobrivers said:

I love when people go in denial.

savo said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Must confess to being 100% of the opposite view - I would swap Richards for Lescott like a shot - total no-brainer

All about opinions I guess

nice try bob, but it defies common sense that experienced operators like abramovich and co would move an inch, offer an extra penny, if the prospect of terry leaving was non-existent. as it is, terry has reversed the apparent dwindling of his standing at stamford bridge, undermined the authority ancelotti had so swiftly garnered, inveigled himself into a position of even greater influence, and wangled an extra 40k p/w. that's the measure of how realistic the move was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.