The two faces of Terry...............

superblue91 said:
california blue said:
SM321 - how do you feel about that long streak of piss you just re-signed?

I actually rate that so called "long streak of piss",i personally think he is a good player,and he has showed when he has good players round him he has a very good scoring record,,liverpool and england dont know his stats for them both of the top of my head but i think there quite good,and if im being honnest i would have had him in front of santa cruz,,just my opinion

I agree mate a very good signing for us.

Project Rain said:
Just wondering why you want Keane out?

Since he as come back from the Bindippers he has been absolute pants, I think one of the bindippers has given him a seeing to.

spursmad321 said:
Project Rain said:
Just wondering why you want Keane out?

Since he as come back from the Bindippers he has been absolute pants, I think one of the bindippers has given him a seeing to.
that explains why hes walking funny

johnmc said:
spursmad321 said:
Regarding Richards I'm not saying he is definately going, but he could be used as a make weight or maybe a season loan deal.

What I do know is he isn't thought of as top notch by the management team.

If thats the case then they mustn't think Zab is a top notch Right back as Meeeeka was chosen ahead of him towards the back end of the season. So are we in the market for a right back Mr Bowen?
I don't think either are a top notch RB, Zab is a top notch utility player though who every now and again looks class when a game lends itself to his perpetual engine type game. I'd loan Richards out!

Neil McNab said:
johnmc said:
If thats the case then they mustn't think Zab is a top notch Right back as Meeeeka was chosen ahead of him towards the back end of the season. So are we in the market for a right back Mr Bowen?
I don't think either are a top notch RB, Zab is a top notch utility player though who every now and again looks class when a game lends itself to his perpetual engine type game. I'd loan Richards out!

wtf. zab's a quality, no-nonsense full back. 100% every game, imo better than richards by a country mile and we never saw him at his best last year because MH insisted on playing him out of position,(midfield). he looked ok on occasion in the middle but needs a consistant run at RB.

wrongun73 said:
Neil McNab said:

wtf. zab's a quality, no-nonsense full back. 100% every game, imo better than richards by a country mile and we never saw him at his best last year because MH insisted on playing him out of position,(midfield). he looked ok on occasion in the middle but needs a consistant run at RB.
but sadly lacking in pace . if he went any slower , hed be in reverse

As for Terry he just used us, unfortunately thats what footballers and their agents do sometimes. Consolidates Terry's Chelsea legendary status at our expense, but minimum damage done. Top table boys know the situation better than us and in them I trust.

Micah does need to move on for his own good and probably ours. He would refocus his attention on football and become a better player.

Damage was minimised over Terry by getting Toure quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.