The UEFA 2024 Chair Throwing has kicked off.

Because you lot and the jocks, can handle their beer, don't look to antagonise the locals and more so the cops.

Yet Cardiff v Swansea is World War III. It’s the last bubble match left in the football league.

I think we had one arrested in Euro 2016 and none until Armenia when they nicked whoever they could. Nobody charged.

I think only the English seem to be targeted. I’ve been to some extreme destinations with Wales and it’s been fine.

No one gives a fuck about Wales for anything though let's be honest. England will always be a target and the Dutch are always up for scrapping they look for it.

No one gives a fuck about Wales for anything though let's be honest. England will always be a target and the Dutch are always up for scrapping they look for it.

Yet I had a night in Amsterdam in Wales colours pre-Croatia away and it was great.

Yet Cardiff v Swansea is World War III. It’s the last bubble match left in the football league.

I think we had one arrested in Euro 2016 and none until Armenia when they nicked whoever they could. Nobody charged.
I can tell you with 100% confidence that it is not, and is probably the quietest game for Swansea fans of the whole season. Bubble match yes. Well managed

Darwin nunez has decided he’ll make sure Liverpool are represented in the chair throwing competition, sofa so good, it’ll cushion the disappointment of being stuffed by 10 man Colombia, and can give his armrest as well as his legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.