The Unthinkable: City V Bolton Semi Final............

So how does it work? If we beat Villa and Everton/Reading and Bolton beat Birmingham, do we definately play Bolton or is there another draw?

Getting WAY too ahead of ourselves here.

Anyway, I'd rather go to Wembley than Old Trafford, it would be a good day out and I've never been there before.

Having said that, I don't think any semi finals should be at Wembley as it takes some of the spark away from getting to the final. I'm not totally against the idea of having it at OT, but I'd rather we had a semi final at OT each year rather than doing it simply because of the teams involved.

I know I sound superstitious, but...

I've been to my only semi final ever at Old Trafford - we lost
I've been to Wembley (albeit the old one) once - we won

:)

First of all that's a way off.
Secondly why do you want to fill the rags pockets?! Are you a few biscuits short of a packet?!
Wembley all the way (if we make the semis).

does it matter we are on the right track, and to think playing at the bog, no way. bacon face land is not an idea i could stomach too well urghh!! But how much for the cheapest seats at wembley anyone??

So what's worse? Giving the Rags a few grand(as if that would make any difference to their debt) Or. Taking over OT and covering it in blue and white and a few thousand stickers, etc. Getting to the FA Cup final after winning the semi at OT.(Ouch!) All walking to town en-masse after the game and have a 'massive ' party in the city centre and Shambles Square with not a Rag insight. F*** me! It's a no brainer. On the otherhand you can go to Wembly for the semi if you want. Out of pocket by a ton and not getting home until 10-11pm at night.

...don't know how the fuck anyone can knock/mock the OP's thread when he made it clear from the off it were an hypothetical scenario that could indeed happen !

Alrite the F.A have to recouperate funds spent knockin up new wembley and decision been made to host semi's which is a fuck up in regards killin the magic of the whole road to wembley thang as we know.

Given the choice in this 'hypothetical scenario' i'd also opt to play at old trafford.

I clearly remember how alot of us felt whilst drinkin in the Clarence and the Beehive (couldn't get in the Parkside) when Oldham and united came Maine Road, Liverpool n' Everton also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.