The Waiting List

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Just a question about something that's never been particularly clear to me. I've signed up on the waiting list for a season ticket for 2015-16. I'm about 1,400 on it, if I remember rightly. I didn't sign up for the lowest price, but for the mid-range. About £500. Now assuming I get a season ticket when the stand extensions are built, does this mean that I'll be automatically in the third level, or do I have any chance whatsoever of getting a ticket, anywhere, in any stand, at second level? It's important to me, because although I'd be happy to have a season ticket at all, the way you read the game and get a grasp on it is, in my experience, entirely sharper at second level (first level you're up too close to the action, you don't have enough distance, that's my experience anyway. You get to hear Joe swearing at everybody — and he does have a lot to say for himself — but second level is ideal as far as I'm concerned).

You should be okay. First dibs on the cheaper seats in the extended South Stand are for existing season ticket holders which will create room
in the existing areas. Actually if you are 1,400 on the list you should get the option to get one for 2014-15 in an existing area as we think
(earlier posts) approximately 2,000 people don't renew each season. That might be your best bet if you specifically want a level 2 seat
because come 2015-16 the level 2 people on the south side of CB & East Stands will be looking to relocate as their seats become corporate areas.
I'm guessing quite a few of them might be looking at staying at level 2 in other parts of the stadium.

Ta for that, WW 1937 (what's the origin of your user name, just out of curiosity?) That clarifies things. Thing is, though, I've been budgeting right from the start on the assumption of only getting an ST from August 2015. If it's on for next season already, I'm fucked financially!

Ta for that, WW 1937 (what's the origin of your user name, just out of curiosity?) That clarifies things. Thing is, though, I've been budgeting right from the start on the assumption of only getting an ST from August 2015. If it's on for next season already, I'm fucked financially!

Glad to be of assistance.
Don't worry if you can't get one for next season you will remain on the list for 2015-16 and will move up a few places as some
of those above you will take up tickets for 2014-15. My username is that of City's manager in the 1930s, which was of course
our "golden era" pre war, we won the FA Cup in 1934 and the League, for the first time in ... 1937.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:

Glad to be of assistance.
Don't worry if you can't get one for next season you will remain on the list for 2015-16 and will move up a few places as some
of those above you will take up tickets for 2014-15. My username is that of City's manager in the 1930s, which was of course
our "golden era" pre war, we won the FA Cup in 1934 and the League, for the first time in ... 1937.

Interesting. I've sometimes thought of adopting Billy Meredith's toothpick as my username. But wait! City only came into being in 2008, didn't we?
OK, mods, off topic. back to business...

Dunne's own goal said:
baildon blue said:
Just joined . What chance have I got of getting a season card ?

Whats your place in the queue if I may ask?
Back of the queue at the moment . I hope the all points I have on my blue membership card might just get me that season card .

baildon blue said:
Dunne's own goal said:
baildon blue said:
Just joined . What chance have I got of getting a season card ?

Whats your place in the queue if I may ask?
Back of the queue at the moment . I hope the all points I have on my blue membership card might just get me that season card .

I was looking for a number actually.. Does it begin with a 7? Just wondering how many we actually have, and now that you've only recently joined we could have very accurate number

Good luck, hope you'll get your ST asap!

How far have people moved up the list now that the renewal process is over?
I'd be interested to know how many people actually managed to get tickets for 2014-15.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
How far have people moved up the list now that the renewal process is over?
I'd be interested to know how many people actually managed to get tickets for 2014-15.
My mum got one.she was number 20 and the clun were fantastic. They rang her and went through what was available..I believe the season tickets available were very very limited.It didnt matter ehich price range you selected,you could select any of the available few..my mum went for sl2

Any more news on this at the moment from the club. I appreciate season has only just started but would think club would have at least emailed people on the waiting list to keep them up to date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.