The Waiting List

cibaman said:
Do we have any idea of roughly how many of the 6703 are new fans, not people that attend regularly already?

I'm sure the club will know from their data base but at £299 it must be tempting to hold another season ticket.
Judging by empty seats at a sold out game we already seem to have a higher than normal number of season ticket holders who must be picking and choosing their games to attend.

Perhaps times have changed with TV etc, when I first bought a season ticket in the 70's it was because I wanted to guarantee I could see every game, which I did.

Does anyone know how many season ticket holders sit in CB and East Stand L2? If they all get relocated so that the padded seats can be used for hospitality, how many of the new seats in the expanded stand will remain for those on the waiting list? Has it been confirmed that all of CB and East Stand L2 will become hospitality seating?

With another title in the bag, coupled with the fantastic scenes in Manchester yesterday evening for the parade, I hope this gives an impetus to people applying to go on the list. Nothing like success to bring in new supporters. Anybody applied recently and has an update on numbers

6703 is excellent. Only 4500 additional season tickets are allowed per 6,000 extension (75%) - so we've already covered one end.

2,297 available for the other end (plus however many of the new ST's are current holders who are looking to relocate cheaper).

Blue Coop said:
6703 is excellent. Only 4500 additional season tickets are allowed per 6,000 extension (75%) - so we've already covered one end.

2,297 available for the other end (plus however many of the new ST's are current holders who are looking to relocate cheaper).

We can't even fill our ground as it is! ;)

Ducado said:
cibaman said:
Do we have any idea of roughly how many of the 6703 are new fans, not people that attend regularly already?

Why would that matter?

He may have a point, If the majority of the 6703 are fans that attend on a match by match basis we have to sell those tickets too if they become season card holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.