The Waiting List

Davs 19 said:
mancity dan said:
Any more news on this at the moment from the club. I appreciate season has only just started but would think club would have at least emailed people on the waiting list to keep them up to date.

This will happen sometime after the next City Circle update

I'm in the same position. Put down the initial £100 deposit around about the end of Spring, received a confirmation email but nothing since. Wtf is City Circle btw?

yatesy94 said:
Davs 19 said:
mancity dan said:
Any more news on this at the moment from the club. I appreciate season has only just started but would think club would have at least emailed people on the waiting list to keep them up to date.

I'm in the same position. Put down the initial £100 deposit around about the end of Spring, received a confirmation email but nothing since. Wtf is City Circle btw?

City Circle Redesign

Last December 2012, the Club shared its plans to build an iconic landmark around the circumference of the Etihad Stadium, inspired by you, the fans.

We received thousands of messages from supporters at home and abroad wishing to be part of the project, once again demonstrating that Manchester City fans are amongst the most passionate and loyal in the world. This dedication and support is the foundation of our ambition to expand the Etihad Stadium.

As our fan base and demand to attend games grows, so too must our home. In order to realise this ambition and undertake such a large-scale build, there is now a need to revise both the design and the location of the existing City Circle proposal due to the possible impact of the potential construction programme and building work.

With this in mind, we are delighted to announce a new and revised City Circle design concept with the words 'Blue Moon' at its centre. The Club is looking for a new location, subject to planning consent, along Commonwealth Way at the approach to the foot of the iconic new footbridge connecting the Etihad Stadium to City Football Academy. The Blue Moon discs will be incorporated in the same format as the original scheme, ensuring a permanent place in the Club's rich history that is accessible to supporters seven days per week.

The installation, which is subject to planning approval, is scheduled to begin in June, based on the programme of construction works for the bridge. This should be in place for the start of the 2014/2015 season.

The final design and location will be shared with supporters in the coming weeks when formalities have been completed.

I would imagine they will leave it until the normal ST renewal time. Existing ST holders may want to relocate to SS level 3 and of course they need to ensure the stand is going to be ready for the start of the season

yatesy94 said:
Davs 19 said:
mancity dan said:

Its similar to the Magic Circle ... you`ll like it but not a lot.

oakiecokie said:
yatesy94 said:
Davs 19 said:

We paid the deposit November 2013-February 14 - 4x£25. So 8-11 months in and all we have is the initial email stating our waiting list numbers.

Davs 19 said:
yatesy94 said:
Davs 19 said:

City Circle Redesign

Last December 2012, the Club shared its plans to build an iconic landmark around the circumference of the Etihad Stadium, inspired by you, the fans.

We received thousands of messages from supporters at home and abroad wishing to be part of the project, once again demonstrating that Manchester City fans are amongst the most passionate and loyal in the world. This dedication and support is the foundation of our ambition to expand the Etihad Stadium.

As our fan base and demand to attend games grows, so too must our home. In order to realise this ambition and undertake such a large-scale build, there is now a need to revise both the design and the location of the existing City Circle proposal due to the possible impact of the potential construction programme and building work.

With this in mind, we are delighted to announce a new and revised City Circle design concept with the words 'Blue Moon' at its centre. The Club is looking for a new location, subject to planning consent, along Commonwealth Way at the approach to the foot of the iconic new footbridge connecting the Etihad Stadium to City Football Academy. The Blue Moon discs will be incorporated in the same format as the original scheme, ensuring a permanent place in the Club's rich history that is accessible to supporters seven days per week.

The installation, which is subject to planning approval, is scheduled to begin in June, based on the programme of construction works for the bridge. This should be in place for the start of the 2014/2015 season.

The final design and location will be shared with supporters in the coming weeks when formalities have been completed.

"a permanent place in the clubs rich history", very familiar words from when we first moved to Eastland's and the fans were given the opportunity to have their name etched on the wall of the players tunnel which mine is now covered with a Nissan cars advertising screen. Thanks for that one City.

dazng said:
Davs 19 said:
yatesy94 said:

City Circle Redesign

"a permanent place in the clubs rich history", very familiar words from when we first moved to Eastland's and the fans were given the opportunity to have their name etched on the wall of the players tunnel which mine is now covered with a Nissan cars advertising screen. Thanks for that one City.

Correct me if I'm wrong, however, I understood the names in the tunnel was for a set number of years, and up until the recent change re Nissan the names have been on show for longer than originally advertised?

dazng said:
Davs 19 said:
yatesy94 said:

City Circle Redesign

I think they only guaranteed ten years on the glass wall! Or are they swapping over the big Nissan telly next season to the other wall?

mancity dan said:
oakiecokie said:
yatesy94 said:

We paid the deposit November 2013-February 14 - 4x£25. So 8-11 months in and all we have is the initial email stating our waiting list numbers.

As oakie said - it's like the Magic Circle.
They have made your money completely dissapear right in front of your eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.