The Waiting List

Just a question about something that's never been particularly clear to me. I've signed up on the waiting list for a season ticket for 2015-16. I'm about 1,400 on it, if I remember rightly. I didn't sign up for the lowest price, but for the mid-range. About £500. Now assuming I get a season ticket when the stand extensions are built, does this mean that I'll be automatically in the third level, or do I have any chance whatsoever of getting a ticket, anywhere, in any stand, at second level? It's important to me, because although I'd be happy to have a season ticket at all, the way you read the game and get a grasp on it is, in my experience, entirely sharper at second level (first level you're up too close to the action, you don't have enough distance, that's my experience anyway. You get to hear Joe swearing at everybody — and he does have a lot to say for himself — but second level is ideal as far as I'm concerned).

John69 said:
Does anyone know how many season ticket holders sit in CB and East Stand L2? If they all get relocated so that the padded seats can be used for hospitality, how many of the new seats in the expanded stand will remain for those on the waiting list? Has it been confirmed that all of CB and East Stand L2 will become hospitality seating?

With a seat in 204 at a cost of £405 OAP rate, I am hoping with only the SS being extended that 202-203-204 will not go corporate until the NS is extended. At this moment in time I am saving up for the dreaded day and have a surplus of £106 after renewing.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Just a question about something that's never been particularly clear to me. I've signed up on the waiting list for a season ticket for 2015-16. I'm about 1,400 on it, if I remember rightly. I didn't sign up for the lowest price, but for the mid-range. About £500. Now assuming I get a season ticket when the stand extensions are built, does this mean that I'll be automatically in the third level, or do I have any chance whatsoever of getting a ticket, anywhere, in any stand, at second level? It's important to me, because although I'd be happy to have a season ticket at all, the way you read the game and get a grasp on it is, in my experience, entirely sharper at second level (first level you're up too close to the action, you don't have enough distance, that's my experience anyway. You get to hear Joe swearing at everybody — and he does have a lot to say for himself — but second level is ideal as far as I'm concerned).
Should be plenty of seats on second tier of cb and east stands , unfortunately they are likely to cost £1.150 minimum for 15/16

Should be plenty of seats on second tier of cb and east stands , unfortunately they are likely to cost £1.150 minimum for 15/16

You should be okay. First dibs on the cheaper seats in the extended South Stand are for existing season ticket holders which will create room
in the existing areas. Actually if you are 1,400 on the list you should get the option to get one for 2014-15 in an existing area as we think
(earlier posts) approximately 2,000 people don't renew each season. That might be your best bet if you specifically want a level 2 seat
because come 2015-16 the level 2 people on the south side of CB & East Stands will be looking to relocate as their seats become corporate areas.
I'm guessing quite a few of them might be looking at staying at level 2 in other parts of the stadium.

baildon blue said:
Just joined . What chance have I got of getting a season card ?

Just out of interest what number were you given?
Now that the renewal period has closed everybody's number should be coming down to reflect people that haven't
renewed and been replaced by those on the waiting list. You could move up a couple of thousand places in a couple
of weeks time!

My wife is 7th on the list but only selected £299-£449 as an option.

Considering that there is not a Season Ticket anywhere currently in the stadium at that price until 15/16 I don't anticipate a call with an offer of a seat for her for 14/15!

Adding to the confusion is the fact that I am value gold next year and have no idea where I will get seated.

My ideal scenario (although unlikely but hey you never know) would be to get a call with an offer of a seat somewhere for £449 and then for a negotiation to occur that we won't be able to accept unless my value gold position sees us seated together! Might be able to pull it off but if not she won't accept any offer, and who knows could end up even higher on the list than 7th!

In reality, there will be lots of the waiting list that has decided to only select the £299-£449 bracket and as such this could see people who are way down the list at maybe 3-4000 get offered a seat next year if they are prepared to pay around £600+.

City & Blue Brazil said:

I am getting a couple of dozen of those £1.15season tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.