The Waiting List

jrb said:
Questy said:
I only put deposit down this year but received a box with Scarf and certificate in it, I am 7000 on list.

Can I ask.

When did you put your deposit down?

Are you really going to travel from the Borders for every home match?

Fair play to you.

Missed the Stoke game but been to every other 1 so far as well as Newcastle, Arsenal, West Ham, QPR and Sunderland away, wont make Everton tomorrow as cant get a train home and Hotels where £100.

Just signed my lad up as will be 5 next season 8944 but as there are only 2 seats in the ground that are acceptable it may be a while

are all these new applicants or are they shifting from previous seats they have had because if so this will only make the empty seat problem worse

marco said:
are all these new applicants or are they shifting from previous seats they have had because if so this will only make the empty seat problem worse

All New, as people moving from existing seats will get first choice without joining the list.

blueparrot said:
marco said:

All New, as people moving from existing seats will get first choice without joining the list.

cheers B/P so let me get this right. i'm in 111 so if i want to re locate to the £300 seats (top tier) then i come before those who have put down a deposit? and have the option to do this when the re location window kicks in

marco said:
blueparrot said:
marco said:

cheers B/P so let me get this right. i'm in 111 so if i want to re locate to the £300 seats (top tier) then i come before those who have put down a deposit? and have the option to do this when the re location window kicks in

It was on the o/s at one time I'll try to find it, but from what I remember it goes like this ;
First people in CB level 2 whose seats are being taken up by the expensive seats will get a chance
Then there will be the usual existing s/c relocation window.
After that the CB2 people will get another window.
Then lastly the waiting list will then be invited to take up season tickets depending on position on the list.

If the list is getting to 8000 I'd be very surprised if everyone on it gets a chance which is why I think the other end won't be far behind. What I would say is if there are a large number of £300 s/c you will find that unless match day tickets are reduced in price anyone that can only make 6 /7 games a season will be better off with one which could increase the number of empty seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.