The Waiting List

John69 said:
bluemoon98 said:
Does anyone know if joining the waiting list in February is any good? I want to sit in areas other than level 3, family stand or the new stands. Will I be allowed to join waiting list and only want to sit in areas such as East l2 or 1 or is it only for new stand?

If the rumour of Level 2 ticket prices going up to £1,200-1,300 is true and you are prepared to pay that price then I think you'll be able to pretty much pick your seat. I've not spoken to anyone around me in CB2 who is going to renew at that price
But there may be some elsewhere who would like to move there

squirtyflower said:
John69 said:
bluemoon98 said:
Does anyone know if joining the waiting list in February is any good? I want to sit in areas other than level 3, family stand or the new stands. Will I be allowed to join waiting list and only want to sit in areas such as East l2 or 1 or is it only for new stand?

If the rumour of Level 2 ticket prices going up to £1,200-1,300 is true and you are prepared to pay that price then I think you'll be able to pretty much pick your seat. I've not spoken to anyone around me in CB2 who is going to renew at that price

Fair point

squirtyflower said:
John69 said:
bluemoon98 said:

It won't be me at those prices.

Any idea what the season ticket prices are in South level 2 at the moment, and what they are likely to be next season?

I am in 307 at the moment and looking to relocate to level 1 or 2 if at all possible,

Bilboblue said:
squirtyflower said:
John69 said:

It won't be me at those prices.

Any idea what the season ticket prices are in South level 2 at the moment, and what they are likely to be next season?

I am in 307 at the moment and looking to relocate to level 1 or 2 if at all possible,
As john says, the prices in Level 2 are going to see steep increases over the coming years as they are going to be given plusher bars and facilities
The reason for this is City have a smaller corporate take than other top clubs

Level 1 is currently approaching £800 for half way line and platinum, behind the goals about £650

John69 said:
bluemoon98 said:

I'm 15 would it be cheaper?

If SC holders from level 2 CB and ES move on mass to the new stand, how many will take up the SC in the expensive seats. Can't see many on the waiting list taking up these seats. The club must have some idea who will surely.

summerseat blue said:
If SC holders from level 2 CB and ES move on mass to the new stand, how many will take up the SC in the expensive seats. Can't see many on the waiting list taking up these seats. The club must have some idea who will surely.

This is why a fair amount of the 7500 will not go through with getting a ticket. Most people would of signed up when they saw 300 quid season tickets being offered, unaware that current season ticket holders get first served. I'm not complaining as I'm not too fussed about paying 500-600.

summerseat blue said:
The club must have some idea of demand, the one thing that would attract corporate ticket sales would be a chance to see the best players in Europe. So maybe a galactico signing to play alongside Aguero, Silva is part of the ticket strategy.

Manchester_lalala said:
summerseat blue said:

This is why a fair amount of the 7500 will not go through with getting a ticket. Most people would of signed up when they saw 300 quid season tickets being offered, unaware that current season ticket holders get first served. I'm not complaining as I'm not too fussed about paying 500-600.

I questioned this when the waiting list was first announced and existing season ticket holders had first dabs on the new seats.

Interesting summer on the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.