The Waiting List

Found it in the FAQ's

Manchester City F.C. Seasoncard Waiting List FAQs
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/waitinglist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/waitinglist</a> Version 1.0 Oct 2013 Page 6 of 9
Seasoncard sales for the 2015/16 season, including new seats made available via the proposed stadium expansion, will follow the sales process detailed below.

1. 2014/15 Seasoncard holders – window to renew their existing seat

2. 2014/15 Seasoncard holders located on Colin Bell Stand Level 2 & East Stand Level2, impacted by proposed Premium Seating and who do not wish to renew in their existing location – window to relocate to any available seat, including new seats made available via the proposed stadium expansion

3. 2014/15 Seasoncard holders outside of Colin Bell Stand Level 2 & East Stand Level 2 – window to relocate to any available seat, including new seats made available via the proposed stadium expansion

4. 2014/15 Seasoncard holders located on Colin Bell Stand Level 2 & East Stand Level 2, impacted by proposed Premium Seating and who do not wish to renew in their existing location – window to relocate to any available seat vacated by relocations in phase 3 above

5. Seasoncard Waiting List – window(s) based on chronological/grouping order to purchase any

link Waiting list FAQ here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Seasoncards/~/media/CE1BFD528FDF4BAA84A9841DFA8FAA0C.ashx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Seaso ... FAA0C.ashx</a>

blueparrot said:
Found it in the FAQ's

Manchester City F.C. Seasoncard Waiting List FAQs
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/waitinglist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/waitinglist</a> Version 1.0 Oct 2013 Page 6 of 9
Seasoncard sales for the 2015/16 season, including new seats made available via the proposed stadium expansion, will follow the sales process detailed below.

1. 2014/15 Seasoncard holders – window to renew their existing seat

2. 2014/15 Seasoncard holders located on Colin Bell Stand Level 2 & East Stand Level2, impacted by proposed Premium Seating and who do not wish to renew in their existing location – window to relocate to any available seat, including new seats made available via the proposed stadium expansion

3. 2014/15 Seasoncard holders outside of Colin Bell Stand Level 2 & East Stand Level 2 – window to relocate to any available seat, including new seats made available via the proposed stadium expansion

4. 2014/15 Seasoncard holders located on Colin Bell Stand Level 2 & East Stand Level 2, impacted by proposed Premium Seating and who do not wish to renew in their existing location – window to relocate to any available seat vacated by relocations in phase 3 above

5. Seasoncard Waiting List – window(s) based on chronological/grouping order to purchase any

thanks B/P that clears it up, i think they will crack on with the NS as soon as they finish the SS, it would be nice if they made it all £300 and make it our new end

Does anyone know if joining the waiting list in February is any good? I want to sit in areas other than level 3, family stand or the new stands. Will I be allowed to join waiting list and only want to sit in areas such as East l2 or 1 or is it only for new stand?

bluemoon98 said:
Does anyone know if joining the waiting list in February is any good? I want to sit in areas other than level 3, family stand or the new stands. Will I be allowed to join waiting list and only want to sit in areas such as East l2 or 1 or is it only for new stand?

The waiting list is for new season tickets, location is not relevant, so the sooner you join it the sooner you will be invited to select a seat, those being moved due to whatever reason will get first choice to select a new seat. I guess this is going to be a logisitical nightmare for the organisers and I'm sure there will be many moans on here

kramer said:
bluemoon98 said:

The waiting list is for new season tickets, location is not relevant, so the sooner you join it the sooner you will be invited to select a seat, those being moved due to whatever reason will get first choice to select a new seat. I guess this is going to be a logisitical nightmare for the organisers and I'm sure there will be many moans on here

So say if i didn't like a seat that was available could i stay on the list until there was one or is it take it or leave it?

bluemoon98 said:
kramer said:
bluemoon98 said:

So say if i didn't like a seat that was available could i stay on the list until there was one or is it take it or leave it?

Once you're invited, you either select a seat you fancy or you decline and remain on the list until you are invited again

kramer said:
bluemoon98 said:

This post has brightened my day, East Stand level 2 block 109 and no way could I afford the seat at the increased rate next season, guess about 75% in the affected blocks in the same boat. Its a big wedge to shift and will take a big chunk out of the extra capacity.

It's interesting to note that the number of current SC holders that want to move because of the corporate price hikes will be substantial. Given the additional seats total 6k. If we currently have 36k SC holders is that no going to increase? If yes by how many? I'm guessing the aways contingent will increase over the 3 levels taking maybe 600. If CB and ES move in large numbers that could be say 3K leaving only 2400 additional. More if others want to relocate for cheaper seats (299). I think it's likely those on the list will have to be in the first 1000 to stand a good chance of sitting in the new seats. How many are likely to remain as none SC and be sold as match day or given to Viagogo go to remain empty? If the previous is right, as I'm approx 2500 on the list ill need a good increase in SC numbers to be sure of getting a SC next year. Does anyone know what governs the number of SC we have. I heard it had something to do with our capacity at Maine Rd or has that changed or isn't true?

Kinkys Left Foot said:
It's interesting to note that the number of current SC holders that want to move because of the corporate price hikes will be substantial. Given the additional seats total 6k. If we currently have 36k SC holders is that no going to increase? If yes by how many? I'm guessing the aways contingent will increase over the 3 levels taking maybe 600. If CB and ES move in large numbers that could be say 3K leaving only 2400 additional. More if others want to relocate for cheaper seats (299). I think it's likely those on the list will have to be in the first 1000 to stand a good chance of sitting in the new seats. How many are likely to remain as none SC and be sold as match day or given to Viagogo go to remain empty? If the previous is right, as I'm approx 2500 on the list ill need a good increase in SC numbers to be sure of getting a SC next year. Does anyone know what governs the number of SC we have. I heard it had something to do with our capacity at Maine Rd or has that changed or isn't true?

i think its more than 6k. dont forget there will be natural spaces to where people dont renew for a variety of reasons. every year that can be anything up to 2k,

first thing you do is get on the list.

bluemoon98 said:

If the rumour of Level 2 ticket prices going up to £1,200-1,300 is true and you are prepared to pay that price then I think you'll be able to pretty much pick your seat. I've not spoken to anyone around me in CB2 who is going to renew at that price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.