The Waiting List

FanchesterCity said:
I believe we are now a very viable and credible alternative to United for corporates. I'm not sure were are 100% like for like in terms of kudos, especially with foreign business clients, but we're close enough to not be worried about competing for the corporate market - providing we can remain title contenders and consistently get out of the CL group stages.
Maybe, but the point stands financial services are headquartered in London. The big local employers are the NHS, Councils and Universities.

Maybe some London banks and financial services companies have seats at Utd and offer them to clients, but the potential would be many times greater in London.

I don't think it matters very much.

If there are some seats not taken in the corporate areas, so be it. Get the rest of the ground full, & the corporate seats will follow sooner or later. Get it all built over the coming years , eventually it will all be full.

For big games, the whole lot will probably be full, which raises the income. If people who attend are happy with the facilities, they may well start using them for other occasions & not just football.

If that balances out cheaper tickets in the other areas, we wil eventually get huge attendances.

Seems like good news is on the way very very shortly. I am led to believe that the process for allocation of new seating as a result of the South Stand expansion could start as early as next week. If memory serves me correctly that means East/West Stand relocators first up and eventually to those on the Waiting List. Club finalising details with a possible start prior to Easter and a May date for Waiting List. Just over 5000 new season tickets available, plus natural wastage, in the region of 10000 on the list

mostonbluemark said:
Seems like good news is on the way very very shortly. I am led to believe that the process for allocation of new seating as a result of the South Stand expansion could start as early as next week. If memory serves me correctly that means East/West Stand relocators first up and eventually to those on the Waiting List. Club finalising details with a possible start prior to Easter and a May date for Waiting List. Just over 5000 new season tickets available, plus natural wastage, in the region of 10000 on the list

I think me and another 35,999 season ticket holders are inline before those on the waiting list......roughly 3,500 of the new seats are gonna be £299 ? so that means only 1 tenth of existing seasoncard holder to relocate and all those cheap £299 places are gone....im 80% certain at the moment me n my son will be having 2....cant see many be left for those on the waiting list.

blue44 said:
mostonbluemark said:

I think me and another 35,999 season ticket holders are inline before those on the waiting list......roughly 3,500 of the new seats are gonna be £299 ? so that means only 1 tenth of existing seasoncard holder to relocate and all those cheap £299 places are gone....im 80% certain at the moment me n my son will be having 2....cant see many be left for those on the waiting list.

Padded seat first I think.

Where you get that 3500 figure from? I doubt that many will be that price. Isn't some of tier 3 going to be away fans?

I would me surprised if more than 500 are sold at that price.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
blue44 said:
mostonbluemark said:

Padded seat first I think.

Where you get that 3500 figure from? I doubt that many will be that price. Isn't some of tier 3 going to be away fans?

I would me surprised if more than 500 are sold at that price.

^ yep pretty sure that diagram floating around at teh time showed that only about the back 8 rows in the corner edges will be the cheap ones. The rest work from front to back at staging prices - the front 10 rows being same price as back of tier 2.

But they may have changed all that.

All the "lots of £299 cheap tickets" was pr bull to get positive press and fan interest :(

I might get a seat near the front about centre for 450 notes but if I can remember all the 450 tickets are for the first 8 rows and centre about half of stand and the rest are 299

bladdered said:
From the ticket site:
[bigimg]https://media.see-email.com/Production/ManchesterCity/WebImages/site-skin/default/plan.png[/bigimg]

That's not what I expected.

Thought the £299-£449 season tickets where for the new 3rd tier. Think there will be a lot of disappointed City fans who thought they were going to get a cheap season ticket in the 3rd tier. £599 is the same price as many of the current season tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.