The Waiting List

jrb said:
bladdered said:
From the ticket site:
[bigimg]https://media.see-email.com/Production/ManchesterCity/WebImages/site-skin/default/plan.png[/bigimg]

That's not what I expected.

Thought the £299-£449 season tickets where for the new 3rd tier. Think there will be a lot of disappointed City fans who thought they were going to get a cheap season ticket in the 3rd tier. £599 is the same price as many of the current season tickets.

need to have a think about this now, might stay where I am east level 3 306 hope it wont go up

jrb said:
bladdered said:
From the ticket site:
[bigimg]https://media.see-email.com/Production/ManchesterCity/WebImages/site-skin/default/plan.png[/bigimg]

Thought the £299-£449 season tickets where for the new 3rd tier. Think there will be a lot of disappointed City fans who thought they were going to get a cheap season ticket in the 3rd tier. £599 is the same price as many of the current season tickets.

That's what I thought too,,,i thought roughly all the area in lite blue from the back of the new tier to halfway down way going to be the £299 tickets...like you say a lot on that waiting list are going to be disappointed and probably pull out,i know their £100 deposit is guaranteed to be returned if they do,iv got a mate with 4 on order...Iv told him from the start he wont have much chance ( virtually no chance ) of getting tickets for £299

mostonbluemark said:
Seems like good news is on the way very very shortly. I am led to believe that the process for allocation of new seating as a result of the South Stand expansion could start as early as next week. If memory serves me correctly that means East/West Stand relocators first up and eventually to those on the Waiting List. Club finalising details with a possible start prior to Easter and a May date for Waiting List. Just over 5000 new season tickets available, plus natural wastage, in the region of 10000 on the list

How does that fit in with the creation of the singing section?

Anyone any idea what the likely number of new tickets will be avail (based on any history of non renewals and new seats).

Some sorry person will be high on the list this year and number one on the list for the 16-17 season

bluestevei said:
jrb said:
bladdered said:
From the ticket site:

need to have a think about this now, might stay where I am east level 3 306 hope it wont go up

Always does mate (ahem). We've the best view in the ground except I cant actually make out any shirt names anymore. Binoculars?

£299 Seasoncards were always going to be limited and with a condition or two attached to them. This "cheapest" Seasoncard crap hid the fact that the Value cards were also heavily restricted and laden with rules.

I imagine I will renew but I'm considering looking at a different block. I love it when I'm relocated to 204 for FA Cup matches but I understand the prices there are going to rocket. I might also look at heading down a tier to somewhere like 116 or 117. A bit more atmosphere hopefully.

jrb said:
bladdered said:
From the ticket site:

Nope it was always the further back the cheaper the tickets. That's why I'm staying in SS lower as I don't want to sit at the back of a 3rd tier but I will be shifting over to the new singing section.

Guessing. Looking at the diagram, I would say that's roughly 3250 - £299-£499 season tickets. Each tier holds 6000 fans, each block will hold 1000 fans. 6 half blocks, 3000 seats, and one half - half block, 250 seats.

jrb said:
Guessing. Looking at the diagram, I would say that's roughly 3250 - £299-£499 season tickets. Each tier holds 6000 fans, each block will hold 1000 fans. 6 half blocks, 3000 seats, and one half - half block, 250 seats.

Said this 18 months ago, and for the initial SS phase were looking at 1250 that range from £299 to £449! Reality is I see as little as the current 500 ( Value Gold) being sold at £299.

In short it's a bit of a gimmick, a good one, but nonetheless a gimmick that the press will buy but sadly we won't get offered to buy.

My wife is 6th on that waiting list and I was looking to relocate to get 2 seats together at a cheap combined price, however I see no hope of getting 2 together at £299. Absolutely NO chance!

MaineRoadBlue said:
jrb said:

Reality is I see as little as the current 500 ( Value Gold) being sold at £299.
There's as much reality in your post as in the latest Cinderella film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.