the way we were

gordondaviesmoustache said:
We've always bickered as fans. I remember having a running feud with someone who used to sit behind me in The Kippax just because I refused to remove my top hat during games.

that's bollocks. you have never sat anywhere but the main stand. still do.

de niro said:
We've always bickered as fans. I remember having a running feud with someone who used to sit behind me in The Kippax just because I refused to remove my top hat during games.

Careful, you'll ruin my 'man of the people' image that I've been carefully cultivating for some time.

de niro said:
all this money and success has turned this place in to a war zone. when we were shit it was a much friendlier place to visit. we seem to have become so guarded, precious almost. the expectancy levels have gone up and destroyed our sense of humour along the way.
this success is something I have dreamed of for many many years now its here I'm not sure its worth it. the media hate us (we have destroyed their cash cow.) other clubs hate us, ex players hate us, even our own fans hate us at times.

what a shame as a fan base and more importantly as members on here we couldn't take all this in our stride and enjoy the ride.

I don't think its too late to get back to the wonderful forum this place once was, it just needs a little thought before going on with ourselves.

sorry for the mard arse post, I just want things the way they were.

I agree 100%, this forum has got nasty the past couple of years, just look at the Kompany is injured thread, some proper fucked up people now use this forum, at least when we was shite it wasn't as serious.

de niro said:

Careful, you'll ruin my 'man of the people' image that I've been carefully cultivating for some time.

will do but you don't have me fooled, you are posher than half the directors box.

de niro said:
de niro said:

will do but you don't have me fooled, you are posher than half the directors box.
That's hardly difficult. Some of them actually do the cleaning at their own houses.

I'd just like to thank De Niro for getting me hooked on Bluemoon after doing some business with him 6 years ago. I love the place!

I especially love the Etihad Campus thread (extremely exciting!), the transfer forum in summer (equally exciting!), and any FFP thread where Prestwich Blue puts my mind at ease. The song for Silva thread makes me as anxious as I am for the environment and the Ukraine (come on get it sorted!), I even suggested one to Timber by Pitbull and Kesha, and was surprised when it wasn't taken up.

When I get a quiet moment at work I'm sneaking on to Bluemoon, I love it!

Don't despair De Niro! As Winston Churchill once said, 'The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with your average voter.'

Tempus Fugit.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.... All of it.

You can't have your cake and eat it. It's either stay rubbish on the field and be loved by everyone, or take the cash, the investment in Manchester and the success and be despised by most.

The choice is simple and I know which one I prefer.

Now, stop your grizzling, man up and get down the M62 and give it large for the boys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.