the way we were

We weren't shit when BM started, we were only really shit from mid 80's to late 90's and a few good years inbetween there too!

well you're the one going round calling the manager a clown and getting precious because we lost a cup game.

I honestly think you need to take a step back Bill and step down from modding because I think the whole thing is getting to you, this isn't a slight but I think maybe you just need to sit back and relax and not get wound up by a place like this, and I think the inconsistencies creeping in are making it difficult for normal posters.

I had to have a look at what time you started this thread just to see if Dundee had beaten Rangers....You must have known it was coming. Your a mod but you can't moderate anything if you have illusions of grandeur.

de niro said:
all this money and success has turned this place in to a war zone. when we were shit it was a much friendlier place to visit. we seem to have become so guarded, precious almost. the expectancy levels have gone up and destroyed our sense of humour along the way.
this success is something I have dreamed of for many many years now its here I'm not sure its worth it. the media hate us (we have destroyed their cash cow.) other clubs hate us, ex players hate us, even our own fans hate us at times.

what a shame as a fan base and more importantly as members on here we couldn't take all this in our stride and enjoy the ride.

I don't think its too late to get back to the wonderful forum this place once was, it just needs a little thought before going on with ourselves.

sorry for the mard arse post, I just want things the way they were.

There are no problems in the main , its a forum for individuals to post their thoughts , enjoy the wins , vent their spleens etc etc.

Its just a question of leaving personal abuse behind and if the culprits wish to engage to do it via a different medium.

Nobody who is passionate about a side is in raptures when their side loses.

The side are always going out to do their best sometimes the opposition , the circumstances of the game etc don't allow it to occur.

I would rather be in with a shout of challenging for trophies than looking over the shoulder wondering when the next win is coming from.

You should never get so smug that you victory is a right every time no matter how much better you think we are vis a vis the opposition on the day.

de niro said:
all this money and success has turned this place in to a war zone. when we were shit it was a much friendlier place to visit. we seem to have become so guarded, precious almost. the expectancy levels have gone up and destroyed our sense of humour along the way.
this success is something I have dreamed of for many many years now its here I'm not sure its worth it. the media hate us (we have destroyed their cash cow.) other clubs hate us, ex players hate us, even our own fans hate us at times.

what a shame as a fan base and more importantly as members on here we couldn't take all this in our stride and enjoy the ride.

I don't think its too late to get back to the wonderful forum this place once was, it just needs a little thought before going on with ourselves.

hey, man, i hear ya. i miss the good ol days, back in august of 2013 -- before all these glory hunting scum bags joined the force. such a shame really. our recent success has turned us into what I've always hated most...

ever since july, I've been 100% committed to this team. Don't think there's a truer blue than I out there, tbh. I've never been to a match, but I at least watch all the big games on TV. I have lots of jerseys, and pictures of me wearing them too. CTID.

We're honestly becoming almost too big of a club for me to support. I might have use my expert eye to scout out the next underdog team that will make it big, just like I did last july, when I started supporting city... I have a sneaky suspicion PSG could be a big time team some day soon. Keep that on the low-low though, and remember, you heard it from me first. Shoot, I might as well as use my moms credit card and buy me some me a marquinhos jersey tomorrow. Bet ya you guys don't even know who he is, though. It's OK, maybe you fifa noobes can look him up on there.

#WinningIsntEverything #TooManyGloryHunters #NotEnoughFansLikeMe

Bpughh said:
de niro said:

hey, man, i hear ya. i miss the good ol days, back in august of 2013 -- before all these glory hunting scum bags joined the force. such a shame really. our recent success has turned us into what I've always hated most...

ever since july, I've been 100% committed to this team. Don't think there's a truer blue than I out there, tbh. I've never been to a match, but I at least watch all the big games on TV. I have lots of jerseys, and pictures of me wearing them too. CTID.

We're honestly becoming almost too big of a club for me to support. I might have use my expert eye to scout out the next underdog team that will make it big, just like I did last july, when I started supporting city... I have a sneaky suspicion PSG could be a big time team some day soon. Keep that on the low-low though, and remember, you heard it from me first. Shoot, I might as well as use my moms credit card and buy me some me a marquinhos jersey tomorrow. Bet ya you guys don't even know who he is, though. It's OK, maybe you fifa noobes can look him up on there.

#WinningIsntEverything #TooManyGloryHunters #NotEnoughFansLikeMe

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but I know what your saying and by the way I don't see Marquinhos coming to our club anytime soon.

drunk_texting-jpg.jpg

de niro said:

If this was in the Cellar I'd be tempted to tell you to stfu you misty-eyed, maudlin old fuck.

As it's not, I would just say don't take it so seriously. Going to the game, do you get City fans talking to fellow City fans like some do on here? No, of course not. It's not City, it's the reality suspended world that is Bluemoon.

1961_vintage said:
de niro said:

If this was in the Cellar I'd be tempted to tell you to stfu you misty-eyed, maudlin old fuck.

As it's not, I would just say don't take it so seriously. Going to the game, do you get City fans talking to fellow City fans like some do on here? No, of course not. It's not City, it's the reality suspended world that is Bluemoon.

you are spot on. match going fans know the score. reality simply doesn't exsist with some cyber fans.
they actually think its ok to diss the fa cup, our opponants and 40 odd thousand people who'd paid to watch the game.

funny old world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.