The "which famous person died today" thread

Every time I hear silver lady it reminds me of listening to radio Manchester, night games they always played it I think Ian frain was city’s commentator back in the day with the Rockford files theme tune as their theme tune as well.
Silver lady , don’t give up on us baby and black bean soup I can remember from David Soul,
Big shame I’d of never of thought he was eighty.

never seen this but its glorious

I just loved the pan out an "ooohh look its David Soul " - then chorus he clicks his fingers and three lasses pop up in the back seat and they all sing along - so random and so unexpected
Yes mate I’ve never seen that before and was superb tongue in cheek esq,

Brilliant mate !!

Yes mate I’ve never seen that before and was superb tongue in cheek esq,

Brilliant mate !!

and it seems it just happens - very little to do with the plot and no explanation which just makes it ace - I can imagine watching that then the film resuming and being sat there mouth open thinking " did I just dream that? "

and it seems it just happens - very little to do with the plot and no explanation which just makes it ace - I can imagine watching that then the film resuming and being sat there mouth open thinking " did I just dream that? "
Very impromptu, I love that in films or anything in life .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.