The "which famous person died today" thread

Had posters on my wall of Starsky and Hutch, Hutch was my favourite. Even named our Spotty's kittens after them.

If I recall way back, had issues with drink and domestic violence, though turned himself around?
Domestic violence , i doubt the victim is sad he has died

Top man, British too.

Anyone who knows anything about alcoholism and how hard it is to emerge from the other end knows how tough the fella was for doing it.

Tabloid twats on here are odd, they would excuse people dressed up as Nazis, even Hamas murdering people for a cause but not a 70's icon.

Top man, British too.

Anyone who knows anything about alcoholism and how hard it is to emerge from the other end knows how tough the fella was for doing it.

Tabloid twats on here are odd, they would excuse people dressed up as Nazis, even Hamas murdering people for a cause but not a 70's icon.
Top men dont hit women , says more about you than it does about him

Domestic violence , i doubt the victim is sad he has died

I read she was heavily pregnant at the time too. She pressed charges, he avoided jail time by agreeing to anger management and to get sober. He went on to be an advocate for domestic violence, speaking in prisons etc. She stayed with him for another 4 years which could suggest she had some compassion for his struggles.

I read she was heavily pregnant at the time too. She pressed charges, he avoided jail time by agreeing to anger management and to get sober. He went on to be an advocate for domestic violence, speaking in prisons etc. She stayed with him for another 4 years which could suggest she had some compassion for his struggles.
Probably stayed because of the kid , women sometimes cant bring themselves to break up the family and of course think their partner will change

women sometimes cant bring themselves to break up the family and of course think their partner will change

I've seen it with friends, its heartbreaking. They think they're doing the right thing by staying whilst allowing their kids to witness abuse. Abusers can change though with the right help and willpower.

Brits don't care, but (white) American men of my generation do. "Caddyshack" was an all-time classic. RIP Lacey Underalls. May you enjoy going to bullfights on acid and skinny-skiing in the great beyond.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.