The "which famous person died today" thread

Nope. My Genesis love in started in late 70s when I first heard
Follow you, follow me.......even now ,to this day,the opening keyboard riffs to that song bring tears to my eyes.....I listened to it, on ,my little radio,same radio I heard that Tommy Booth had scored in the 86th minute at Peterborough, and of course the Paul Power goal at Villa Park,1981....I digress. ( I'm pissed)
I had no idea about early Genesis. I got a job in the Civil service and met a man called Mick Swannell. He leant me the album Seconds Out.
As a young west indian man,I'd never heard of the old stuff. It blue me away.i heard Suppers ready for the first time..that was it.i them delved deep into the back catalogue, and found music, of such high quality I was blown away. Ie ...Sellinging England by the Pound album.........
I'll stop here. Or I'll be on all night, off topic
I love Genesis . Brilliant musicians.

Sad, he will have formed many a person's childhood of a certain age. Cosgrove Hall were legendary makers of a lot of 70's and 80's classic animation.

Yep - if you grew up in the 60's, 70's and 80's in Northwest England this chap shaped your life in so many ways - Si, si Barone .... RIP Sir your works will be forever revered

Henk Potts died today. Not exactly famous but if you listened to talksport around ten years ago and, more latterly, LBC, he was the financial guy on that.

50 years of age.

Henk Potts died today. Not exactly famous but if you listened to talksport around ten years ago and, more latterly, LBC, he was the financial guy on that.

50 years of age.
Oh no - he was great to listen to in the mornings. Particularly loved the way he ripped Ronnie Irani apart many a time. Ronnie was way too thick to even realise Henk was taking the piss out of him.

Proper young to go that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.