The "which famous person died today" thread

I just watched a youtube that said Suzi Quattro died in a car crash 2 weeks ago.

She seems to disagree!!

“Please be aware youtube is posting ficticious reports or me dieing.. I am taking steps. Absolutely disgusting that a huge media site can allow these kind of things to be posted without checking out if they are true or not. I am totally and utterally disgusted. I am taking steps.,.. big ones.....I am alive and well, and will definitely be doing something. Damn.. so ugly.”

Anouk Aimee.
Starred in "A Man and a Woman" among other films. Never forgotten that scene of them driving back to Paris in the rain & the dark with the film's theme tune playing.

She seems to disagree!!

“Please be aware youtube is posting ficticious reports or me dieing.. I am taking steps. Absolutely disgusting that a huge media site can allow these kind of things to be posted without checking out if they are true or not. I am totally and utterally disgusted. I am taking steps.,.. big ones.....I am alive and well, and will definitely be doing something. Damn.. so ugly.”

DS. Perhaps not a great actor but very good, reliable, hard working, versatile. Directors loved him.
Many enjoyable performances. That scene with Julie Christie in “Don’t Look Now”….wow. Loved him in Klute.
Learned the trade in the UK rather than his native Canada.

Last edited:
DS. Perhaps not a great actor but very good, reliable, hard working, versatile. Directors loved him.
Many enjoyable performances. That scene with Julie Christie in “Don’t Look Now”….wow. Loved him in Klute.
Learned the trade in the UK rather than his native US.
Canada?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.