The World Cup Final.

80s Shorts said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
BsdQLrKCcAA0KhX.jpg

....and he's not got work in the morning. Twat

Chick with a dick ?

the double of my mrs from a few years back, seriously

Gutted for the Argentinian defenders and Mascherano, they've been beyond brilliant at this world cup and have been badly let down by the attackers, particularly Messi. How the fuck he got player of the tournament is beyond me, he'd struggle to get in my top 5 Argentinian players of the tournament.

Mrs Innsbruck and I are celebrating tonight. Germany totally deserved to win, even though I said all along that they would never do it. Been proven wrong this evening, quite happily. Shame I don't live in Germany anymore, as the Austrians are a bit apathetic about the result, strangely.....

Messi as player of the tournament? Absolute joke. I can name about 10 others who were better.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
marco said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Hmmmm, interesting

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/FifNdhs/with_replies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/FifNdhs/with_replies</a>

wow
Someone explain this? as when I click link nothing

its on twatter he makes loads of predictions before the game like say germany missed their forth penalty then delete's the wrong ones and is left with a correct one, then he looks good

BigOscar said:
Gutted for the Argentinian defenders and Mascherano, they've been beyond brilliant at this world cup and have been badly let down by the attackers, particularly Messi. How the fuck he got player of the tournament is beyond me, he'd struggle to get in my top 5 Argentinian players of the tournament.

Bit harsh on Messi, he scored more than the rest of his team combined

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.