The World Cup Final.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Messi is a lazy fucker who has everything on a platter for him at Barca, forgot what it means to fight for what you want. Had it too easy there, where as Diego went to Napoli and carried that club...Messi could never do that
Huh?

you act like argentina lost in the group stages. They lost in the final to a great german side. no shame in that

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Messi is a lazy fucker who has everything on a platter for him at Barca, forgot what it means to fight for what you want. Had it too easy there, where as Diego went to Napoli and carried that club...Messi could never do that
Messi is nearly crippled and he's under physio's instructions not to cover that much ground.

01cravend said:
BigOscar said:
Gutted for the Argentinian defenders and Mascherano, they've been beyond brilliant at this world cup and have been badly let down by the attackers, particularly Messi. How the fuck he got player of the tournament is beyond me, he'd struggle to get in my top 5 Argentinian players of the tournament.

Bit harsh on Messi, he scored more than the rest of his team combined
Because they all constantly pass him the ball and he never gives it back? Fucking woeful in the final third tonight, so often just refusing to pass it to players clear through in favour of trying to dribble the whole team himself.

Innsbruckblue said:
TonyM said:
Disappointed for Zabba and MDM - they deserved to be on the winning team.

I felt for Aguero for the fact that he was knackered after 10 mins. How different it could have been if he had been fully fit.

Hope they are proud of their efforts once the dust settles.

How do you work that out? Did you even watch the game?

Of course I did and I enjoyed it up until the last 5 minutes. Zabba and MDM were fantastic in defense. If their teammates took the chances that were presented they'd have won.

Fair play to the Germans that they just shaded it in the end but it was very tight and if it had gone the other way it'd been well deserved.

agyeiboateng said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Huh?

you act like argentina lost in the group stages. They lost in the final to a great german side. no shame in that
He looks either already burnt out (lost that explosiveness) or he's waiting for people to make it happen for him, looks like how is expect him to be in his thirties. I remember Messi closing defenders down and we saw a brief moment of his old self against Hummels first half but now with how it's set up at Barca he just looks to get the glory and doesn't work for the team

BigOscar said:
01cravend said:
BigOscar said:
Gutted for the Argentinian defenders and Mascherano, they've been beyond brilliant at this world cup and have been badly let down by the attackers, particularly Messi. How the fuck he got player of the tournament is beyond me, he'd struggle to get in my top 5 Argentinian players of the tournament.

Bit harsh on Messi, he scored more than the rest of his team combined
Because they all constantly pass him the ball and he never gives it back? Fucking woeful in the final third tonight, so often just refusing to pass it to players clear through in favour of trying to dribble the whole team himself.
^^^^^^^^^^^^**^^^^^^^^^
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.