The worst online shop bar none

fathellensbellend

Anyone ever actually ever receive anything from the city store, 3 online orders placed this season, first order took 10 weeks to come, naively placed 2 more orders pre Christmas for presents and due to arrive in February, possibly?, very little communication, difficult to contact, and total contempt for the paying customer, never again.

I ordered a commemorative shirt a few years ago. It took forever not to turn up ( which is not unusual for stuff Manchester to Sydney).
I contacted them to ask whether it was ever going to show.

I was told as I hadn’t contacted them before 60 days there was nothing they could do.
They had no tracking for products sent overseas.

Despite numerous emails back and forth they wouldn’t budge so since then so I’ve spent the sum total of zero at the official shop, while other retailers have benefitted.

One more paying customer gone - and every time I do get home I refuse to spend anything at all at the ground or shop except on tickets.

Small consolation and I’m sure it’s not noticed in the least

There’s staff shortages in loads of industries so it wouldn’t surprise me if they just can’t cope with the orders.

I had to cancel an order delivered with Hermes / Evri as it just never arrived.

They are kitbag so i assume they employ the staff. Ordered a shirt from fanatics which is the same company 6 months to arrive!!!

It's almost as if they'd prefer it if you went to the actual Citystore itself, and you know, perhaps spend a little more.

Sorry to hear you’ve had such bother. They aren’t always bad. I ordered a hoodie before Christmas and got it in three days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.