The worst thing about farcical officiating

I think it’s designed this way to make it controversial so it sells clicks and papers, thats why they keep changing the rules so no fucker knows what’s going on and it brings all this sort of shit to the internet. I do think once Newcastle start getting bigger we will see it even more, as Liverpool seem to be falling away they are pushing United narrative, Arsenal are having a good season and possibly could win the league, great for the marketing in China. I’m honestly fed up of it, it’s like the CL all over again, today a draw was a fair result, but that offside was a disgrace and you if we lose to Spurs on Thursday we are looking at a fight for top 4.

If we'd gone for the throat at 1-0 ( or even better the start of the game ) instead of the slow ponderous build up before the goal,none of this would matter,cos we would of won,but we didn't,and lost.
Think you’ve missed the point of the thread, mate. But I can’t fault you for that, as I know everyone is frustrated for various reasons this evening, and that makes it difficult not to focus on the bit we are angry with.

All will become clear when the Arse get shafted against Spurs, no way they’re allowed to run away with the league, this is the chance they have been waiting for to shoehorn the rags back in, what with the dippers fading they really need one or both to be involved for the sake of ‘The product’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.