The worst thing about farcical officiating

Some truth in that,

Rags are fuckin shit, seen enough yesterday to confirm that but we are not playing well.

Only thing I can think of is that fuckin World Cup!
The only 2 proper sides with a lot of players at the thing were us and the Dippers.

Both have fallen off a cliff form wise this season compared to last. It has allowed the best of the rest to look a lot better than they are.

Fuckin Rags, cheating, snivelling and moaning to get a decision.
Arse do those silly choreographed celebrations when they score or win, small time.

If we can settle down and improve 10% we can reel them in,

Got to stop this cautious possession bullshit though, the best and technically superior players should be able to score against the shite in the PL.

Think back to Villa last season, 3 goals needed, 3 goals scored!

Wake up City
You are spot on with the " wake up " but ( and this is what is worrying ) WHY haven't we?

Gallagher saying 'ah thats only a bulletin point...blah blah, there's 4'

The offside law clearly uses the word 'OR' not 'AND'

'making an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball'

Its so blindingly obvious that the goal had to be ruled out for offside-it is completely indefensible.

Well f**k me sideways! All 4 basically said it should of been disallowed.
Attwell should be relegated to lower league refereeing for a few games. It was a terrible decision. Why didn't he go to the monitor to check ? He didn't need VAR. The law needs to change. Well done those 4 for breaking it down and discussing it so well.
On a side note, I notice Ratface is keeping quiet about it.

Was Lescott sat in the studio saying it was onside?
He was... but in fairness to him, he'll have seen the shitshow where Sky totally stitched Summerbee up after the granny botherer's shinned effort - and realised the futility of raising an argument against an arsehole like camel gob, who would immediately turn into a smug 3 year old and start shouting him down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.