The worst thing about farcical officiating

I think this is a really good point. Would be interesting if we tried this next game to see what actually happens. It would make a mockery of the decision. If they start allowing goals like that, then surely other teams will try to take advantage of the loophole and will attempt to score a similar goal. The referring board or Howard Webb need to clarify the rule and just admit that the ref made a massive error. I think we should demand an apology as it could prove costly end of season.
This is where there is a huge issue for them, there is no way they can admit the ref made a massive error as it would then surely be classed as clear and obvious and VAR would have been called into play. The fact they didn't review it screws them over, all they will do is add additional guidance.

we need to score the same goal Haaland running 20 yards offside and ignore defenders stopping to play even the whistle and create a scene if someone like Foden coming from onside to actually score it.
if they dont award nt send in Carson to KO the 4th ref for a start.
Yeah but the ref will prob just do this, see TAA offside in this clip which in theory is the same as Rashfords!!! https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...-taa-offside-decisions-was-there-a-difference

Watch the short highlights, at 1 minute 45 seconds, on the second goal Rashford is offside, 1 second later he scores, for me he was in an offside position
Yes, behind the ball clearly not off
It would be interesting what others think, my opinion is he was offside at 1 minute 45 seconds, stop the play on the short highlights ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.