"The Yaya Toure Conundrum"

Bluecolin said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
We'll all get a chance to see how ridiculous this observation is when he toddles off to ACN- even a half performing yaya is better than 90% of the prems midfielders, class is permanent, when the inevitable change of gear happens it may be the catalyst for our title charge, the same could be said for kun, kompany, the entire spine of the team has underperformed yet we're still 2nd and yet to kick on...... Patience is a virtue!!!!!

Sorry but having read the article I cant see where or what you think is a ridiculous observation, Yaya has certanly not been the player of last season vintage and whilst I agree with you on a half performing yaya is better than 90% of the prems midfielders, during the last 16 gamnes he has left our right side of defense exposed, maybe a break is what he needs but who can step in his shoes at present ?? for me it would be Zab !

The reason you can't see it is because of ridiculous statements like the last....

Nasri and to an extent silva have simply neglected there defensive duties, hence we're being targeted down the wings, it has fuck all to do with an under performing yaya, the ball retention is the same as is the pass percentages, whats lacking and what excites people is the only reason for the yaya bashing, he's merely more reserved in venturing forward because of the lack of hold up play by the likes of Aguero, you can't gamble if the ball keeps coming back at you!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:02 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
Play him as an advanced midfielder and we get the best from him.

Completely disagree mate - you take him from the anchor and we'll be absolutely butt fucked!!!

ibaBc9SPI2gxgl.gif

Mashallah - what a player! Ignore the muppets, Yaya.

You're the best.

thedogsbollocks said:
Have said to anybody that will listen to me,there is not that much wrong with our squad except players not putting a shift in for a full 90 minutes, motivation.If we had played to the level which we know we can,there is not a team in England that could live with us.We don't need any more signings,We need Roberto to get these players performing again regular.It really is time to manage what we have.

And that's the answer to most of our problems, right there.

remoh said:
thedogsbollocks said:
Have said to anybody that will listen to me,there is not that much wrong with our squad except players not putting a shift in for a full 90 minutes, motivation.If we had played to the level which we know we can,there is not a team in England that could live with us.We don't need any more signings,We need Roberto to get these players performing again regular.It really is time to manage what we have.

And that's the answer to most of our problems, right there.

No we are missing a proper out and out DM, the lack of garcia not performing means Bobby has to sit yaya further back instead of assisting silva in the attacks. Because yaya knows that there is not adequate protection for the back four then we will see less of him bursting forward like in the VT above.

Unless Garcia pulls his finger out for the rest of the month, and cements the DM position for himself, then the board will have to listen to Bobby and get him the proven DM he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.