Theo Hernandez

Delphinho

Watched AC Milan tonight again, and Theo Hernandez is just incredible. Scored 2 goals, one header from a corner, and one thunderbolt into the far corner from 12-13 yards to save them 1 point. He now has 10 goals and 9 assists in 1 and 1/3 season.

Plays as a LB in a 4231 formation. Has the pace and aggressiveness of Walker, and a little bit similar to Kolarov offensively. One hell of a left foot, great crosser, intelligent and always look to carry the ball forward. And also, he’s a great defender. The whole package. He would be absolutely perfect here. Fantastic player

We were linked to him back in april

This guy has massive potential. Only 23 as well, he is probably the best left back after Alphonso Davies. Signing him would show some intent, whichever team picks him up have a real player on them.

Just dreaming about a wide back four of Hernandez----Laporte-----Dias-----Cancelo
with inverted wingers in Messi and Torres/Sterling and a clinical striker up front

This guy is worth 80 mil for me. Sign him if possible.

This guy has massive potential. Only 23 as well, he is probably the best left back after Alphonso Davies. Signing him would show some intent, whichever team picks him up have a real player on them.

Just dreaming about a wide back four of Hernandez----Laporte-----Dias-----Cancelo
with inverted wingers in Messi and Torres/Sterling and a clinical striker up front

This guy is worth 80 mil for me. Sign him if possible.
I rate Davies very highly, but Hernandez is a much more complete player at the moment. Much better defensively, and imo even more dangerous in the final third. Davies is a former winger, and is better at dribbling but not much else, for now. Hernandez would also be way more realistic to get than Davies. 80 is a huge amount for a LB, but he’s easily worth 55m

The «victim» was arrested for making it up

Then I officially have no complaints with this link, or reason to think the club wouldnt go near him.

Although I know he's got a reputation for being a hot head and getting sent off a lot.

He was crap for Real after being amazing for Alaves, haven't seen any Milan games recently.

Then I officially have no complaints with this link, or reason to think the club wouldnt go near him.

Although I know he's got a reputation for being a hot head and getting sent off a lot.
He’s a very aggressive player like Walker, but he has not been given any red cards this season. Got 2 yellows in a game once last season

Had to watch highlights, he seems like a defensively solid player and also has pace which is good.
My slight concern was I only saw few crosses (scored by cheatcode Zlatan) but the technique of the few crosses were good with curves and not too much power like mendy.

Thats his brother at Bayern Munich

He and his girlfriend were both sentenced to social work and the court forbid contact for 6 months. Soon after that both married each other in 2017, they are still together and have a one year old son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.