There hasn't been a thread on this. Any trouble after game??

blueH1969 said:
i saw 1 blue smack a red who was laughing on our way down busby way,brave fcker the rag was about 5ft tall,if the guy who hit him reads this wd i hope ur proud of urself u big man u

That's the way we roll

blueH1969 said:
i saw 1 blue smack a red who was laughing on our way down busby way,brave fcker the rag was about 5ft tall,if the guy who hit him reads this wd i hope ur proud of urself u big man u

That's the way we roll

Sky Blue said:
Ollie said:
My girlfriend's sister's boyfriend's brother saw about 30 rags run off Warwick Road by 4 blues.

Typical rags, no women to fight with and they ran off.

So fucking witty you red twats......
I'm a blue, but I'm making light of the obvious lies posted in this thread. It's funny how most of us normal fans walked from the stadium without seeing a thread of trouble, yet some of those embellishing the truth will have you believe that we had people everywhere and ran the rags back into town. Is it any wonder they call us the liars? There was no trouble from either side after the game last night so why make stuff up?

Royaloak said:
blueH1969 said:

He probably deserved it - in fact, I'm yet to meet a rag who doesn't deserve a smack in the mouth and I don't mind confessing that I could have happily axed one of the fuckers at full time while they were singing along to their Max Bygraves CD - and 5ft or 7ft, their all the same to me.

That's the way we roll

jrb said:
from reading this thread and other across the forums, it seems United and the MIBS got what was coming when faced with proper lads.

Can't say I'm too upset or disappointed. It was always on the cards after the first leg.

I agree with this! I'm not usually arsed about starting trouble at football but any Rags n MIBs who were startin shit on kids n women last week deserve everything they got lastnight! nothing was big scale but individuals (beaten by individuals) and small groups (beaten by small groups) got their comeuppance!

I sat on a wall with a mate on Warwick Rd for about 40 minutes just observing stuff and dishin out the odd insult to some boystrous pricks who needed knocking down a peg and and askin one group of lads singing about "hatchets hammers stanleyknives and spanners" to get them out and show me how to fight! - they didn't! don't think they even knew where a tool shop was! but yeah saw a youngish blue big time back hand slap a bigger Rag with an even bigger gob, that shut him up! n there was a group of Rag pricks SHOUTING VERY LOUDLY on their phones telling whoever was (if there even was someone) on the other end of the phone where they were and what they wanted to do to "fuckin bitters" well they got told to fuckin move and shut up by a smaller group of blues! the Rags had a bit of front but when the blues stood in their faces and simply said "WHAT!?" none of the Rags wanted to know! and I noticed there were strong groups of blues dotted down the road every so often who weren't purposely intimidating anyone (and certainly weren't running up to families screaming in their faces) but there were grren and gold scarved lads moving out if their way!

whilst sat in that wall I felt quite proud watching all what happened! not even on a violence level cos I didn't actually see much but seeing gobby Rags actually shut the fuck up for once was a treat!

Ollie said:
Sky Blue said:
I'm a blue, but I'm making light of the obvious lies posted in this thread. It's funny how most of us normal fans walked from the stadium without seeing a thread of trouble, yet some of those embellishing the truth will have you believe that we had people everywhere and ran the rags back into town. Is it any wonder they call us the liars? There was no trouble from either side after the game last night so why make stuff up?

and you were everywhere were you?

Ollie said:
Sky Blue said:

Like fuck you are a blue.....I can smell the stench lad.

Wonder where this one's from.....

Manto's Blue said:
They closed the Tollgate and the Bishops Blaize cos they knew we'd take it over. Me and four others fronted about 15 rags outside the Pomona but they didn't want to know. Ended up pumelling a couple in the New Union.

Good night off the pitch as usual. CTID.

jesus X....we have a winner

Sky Blue said:
Ollie said:

I'm from Manchester. Have the mods check my IP address to confirm it.

Is this how it is on here? Post up the truth and get called a rag. Great :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is that there was no trouble last night. From either team. My brother in law is a TAU sergeant and even he said there wasn't any proper aggro. Telling tall stories on an internet forum to make yourself look big doesn't make our club look good, it makes you look silly because the stories are so obviously made up.

A 5ft lad knocked a big lad out with one punch.

5 lads beat up 15 rags.

At least make them believable ffs, it's ridiculous and embarrassing.

I know they took the piss at COMS last week, but there's no need to get silly with fairy tales. I'd have fucking loved for some of them to have got smashed for what they did at COMS, but the fact of the matter is nothing happened that could even remotely be described as "propa nawty".

Ollie said:
Sky Blue said:

I'm from Manchester. Have the mods check my IP address to confirm it.

Is this how it is on here? Post up the truth and get called a rag. Great :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is that there was no trouble last night. From either team. My brother in law is a TAU sergeant and even he said there wasn't any proper aggro. Telling tall stories on an internet forum to make yourself look big doesn't make our club look good, it makes you look silly because the stories are so obviously made up.

A 5ft lad knocked a big lad out with one punch.

5 lads beat up 15 rags.

At least make them believable ffs, it's ridiculous and embarrassing.

I know they took the piss at COMS last week, but there's no need to get silly with fairy tales. I'd have fucking loved for some of them to have got smashed for what they did at COMS, but the fact of the matter is nothing happened that could even remotely be described as "propa nawty".

It is red twats posting as blues but I suspect you know that. Now go away and find some kid or woman to beat up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.