There hasn't been a thread on this. Any trouble after game??

Blue Smarties said:
Saw a few mibs congregating near white city, well they were all dressed in black with black ski masks covering there mouths......

and they got a seeing too as well..... FACT! "we're the Men in Black"... smashes a pint pot on the floor.... "come on you blue cunts"... 10 seconds later he was on his arse in his £700 CP coat complete with goggles... whilst his mob got shoe'd across white City...

DISCLAIMER: I WASN'T THERE..... A LAD IN THE PUB TOLD ME.... :-)

I'm pleased to say those knobhead mibs were arrested last night right outside my house! There were about 30 of them all wearing hoodies and ski masks. I live bottom of Chester rd near st georges church and that's where they were caught marching into town. 6 vans and 3 cars got them. Traffic on Chester rd was at a standstill till around 11.30 because of this

Guvnor Leicester said:
Dodge.
you guys were only attacked because you were a sitting duck target (easy access for the tossers). The bridge was good fun, rags coming, starting to chant and being persuaded to be quiet. Langley lads are still alive and well. Worthy welcome back. Result crap but this is only the begining of our resurection.
Singing going in and coming out,
Sale lads well done not a coward between you.
Wythenshawe boys, were where you, missed you, but maybe engaged elsewhere
The rag from Yorkshire you looked a complete idiot and coward when all your mouth backfired. stick too sheep they dont fight back.
Bring on the next match between Manchester finest and the London Scum at Eastlands.

So the Saga louts were out in force then Guvnor :)

Guvnor Leicester said:
Dodge.
you guys were only attacked because you were a sitting duck target (easy access for the tossers). The bridge was good fun, rags coming, starting to chant and being persuaded to be quiet. Langley lads are still alive and well. Worthy welcome back. Result crap but this is only the begining of our resurection.
Singing going in and coming out,
Sale lads well done not a coward between you.
Wythenshawe boys, were where you, missed you, but maybe engaged elsewhere
The rag from Yorkshire you looked a complete idiot and coward when all your mouth backfired. stick too sheep they dont fight back.
Bring on the next match between Manchester finest and the London Scum at Eastlands.
were you wearing a dark coat with Eithad Airways on the back?

i saw a shitload of mib's havin there name taken down near the roundabout just before the mancy way. there must have been one cop car for every 2 reds there and there was only about 10

I got into trouble after the game as I totally lost it and booted the nearest thing next to me which was a vase on the table that smashed all over the floor, I only realised after that it was a present that my wife's mum gave her for the birth of our boy....

The worst I saw was in my own block E231- the police pushing back with botons as a few tried to get out.

Walking down Matt Busby Way, really amusing to these pricks.

One hoodie behind me telling his knuckle-dragging friends, these bitters are fannies, we smashed em' last week.

Strangely, he was walking away from our end as we poured out.

Part of me did want to turn around and banjo him, but don't think me or my old man would have been seen again, surrounded by vermin.

The league game at our place, will be the most needle yet, I would suspect.

We may have lost on the pitch but we held our own heavily outnumbered in the pitched battles on the way back to town

20 strong...with a little help from other blues wandering back to Manchester...we charged the rags all the way up Chester Road

fucking pussies

From another forum.

Didn't see anything walking back.

Yes Dodge, long live the Saga clan, never did run, now carnt run, never will run. Got too go for my pension now, in my City shirt.
This City is Ours (even in Leicester) and I dont think it is LCFC.
CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.