There MUST be something we can do!

The handball the 2 penalty decisions the foul on Dzeko before they scored were all 50/50 decisions for me!

Our play was not smart we know teams park the bus we HAVE TO GET Players wide on the pitch no good trying to go through the middle with at least 8 players in front of us!

Or change the way we play to how we played last year set up defensively just away from home soak up play and hit teams on the break...

dzeko was not fouled, for the tenth time in the match he went down at the slightest touch, did not even bother his arse to get up until after gibson scored

ballymunblue said:
dzeko was not fouled, for the tenth time in the match he went down at the slightest touch, did not even bother his arse to get up until after gibson scored

50/50 foul or not? you know what Walton would have done had it been the other way. What was you're take on Drenthe's challenge late in the game?

I think we need to change our tactics a bit regarding match officials. It pains me to say but we need to start hounding referees, gettting in their face when decisions don't go our way, making the most of fouls on us by rolling around a bit, get opositions players yellow carded. These are terrible tactics but alot of the other teams do it and we never do.

We are too nice for our own good, I'd like to see us play dirty a bit otherwise I think we'll be kissing goodbye to the premier league title.

The result tonight isn't the end of the world, we have an incredibly shit record against them and they always seem to raise their game for this match, but I do feel we need to adopt some of their tactics to win this league.

Can we not just take a well deserved loss on the chin instead of acting like bloody rags.
We deserved to loose. Simple as.
No amount of whinging and bitching about "the evil empire" will change that.

Answer me this.

Did our players work as hard as Everton did?
Did they look like they wanted it as much?
Did Howard have a lot to do?
Did their defence look under pressure, like it was going to break?

At the end of the day, Howard had fuck all to do.
We played poorly. We may have been poorer in the past and gotten the result, but in those cases we were fortunate.
But nobody is going to hand you a result you have to work for it, regardless of who you are.

And the tone of a few too many City fans lately is that we starting to have a bit of that divine right mentality creep up on us. We're not owed anyhting. We have to work for it.
We have no right to expect to win games, we have to work for it, our players have to work for it, graft for it, and we've very few grafters. We've superstars but grafters? Not in some of the players vocabularly.

We ran out of ideas because the way Everton lined up was frustrating, but we needed to stay patient, all it takes is one lapse of concentration, one mistake, but instead we collapsed.
They put us under pressure and we looked all over the shop at points.

At the end of the day their players ran themselves into the ground. Ours didn't.
We tried for a bit but then a few players just gave up a little bit and let Everton out run them, out work them and get on top, and that for me is unnacceptable.

Give your all or go home.

Azblue90 said:
Can we not just take a well deserved loss on the chin instead of acting like bloody rags.

Answer me this.

We played poorly. We may have been poorer in the past and gotten the result, but in those cases we were fortunate.
But nobody is going to hand you a result you have to work for it, regardless of who you are.

And the tone of a few too many City fans lately is that we starting to have a bit of that divine right mentality creep up on us. We're not owed anyhting. We have to work for it.
We have no right to expect to win games, we have to work for it, our players have to work for it, graft for it, and we've very few grafters. We've superstars but grafters? Not in some of the players vocabularly.

We ran out of ideas because the way Everton lined up was frustrating, but we needed to stay patient, all it takes is one lapse of concentration, one mistake, but instead we collapsed.

At the end of the day their players ran themselves into the ground. Ours didn't.
We tried for a bit but then a few players just gave up a little bit and let Everton out run them, out work them and get on top, and that for me is unnacceptable.

Was the referee bent as fuck?
Was kompany sent off rightly?
Does the media rightly lambast us?
Should everton players have received cards tonight?

See i can ask questions too.

No one is saying we have a divine right to win anything.

All anyone is asking is for the ref to get the decisions right.

Azblue90 said:

Answer me this.

Another fucking WUM.....this place is infested tonight.

For me, most of the so called iffy decisions were just that ie could have been given,may have even been given if it was another ref,or given against us.However, the Drenthe one was nailed on, nowhere near the ball,studs raised, caught Richards= Redcard.Not saying it would have changed the result,but surley a red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.