These LGBT school protests

There are indeed enormous implications. We cannot simply accept someone self identifying as female, then allow
that person free access to female toilets, and justify that decision as being 'Tolerant,' the opportunities for every
twisted pervert out there make it totally unworkable, and dangerous.
I've no problem with children being told about gay relationships, but to implement such a policy, if indeed that's what's
being considered, I don't know, would create no end of societal problems.

Maybe it is not just penguins that are gay, I have long thought a lot of polar bears are in touch with their feminine side.

Saw a nature program once that said many mamals in partucular are bisexual by nature and will shag anything.

Sea otters the prime example raping baby seals then drowning them the evil bastards , oh and them randy dolphins feeling up swimmers

Saw a nature program once that said many mamals in partucular are bisexual by nature and will shag anything.

Sea otters the prime example rapimgnbaby seal , oh and them randy dolphins feeling up swimmers
I sometimes think humans are all actually bisexual. Who amongst us straight blokes hasn’t looked at Aguero and thought ‘hmmm’?

I sometimes think humans are all actually bisexual. Who amongst us straight blokes hasn’t looked at Aguero and thought ‘hmmm’?

I think you are right. We are taught to be straight mainly because of religion, once we grow up and realise god is just a story to scare kids we start to see things differently, including Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.