These so called city "glory hunters"

Sheikh Mansour bought us to sell to the world... And I'm gratefull for it..

If the world wants to buy a piece of city,who are we to argue.

samharris said:

Exactly Sam, colleague at work who lives in Lancaster, husband is a liverpool fan, six year old son is a blue and his fav player is David Silva. If we follow the opinions of the small minded on here then we should tell him he's not wanted?

samharris said:

an excellent point,well said.

Even blues born into blue families had a choice. They could have been red and deserve respect for not taking a route that might have been hard at home but much easier at school.

These new blues have made a choice too and should be given some respect.

Everyone assumes we'll have a bright future and these glory hunters will only stay for the good times but that's what I thought back when I began being a blue. New blues beware. Once you take the blue pill you could be in for a nasty trip.

(I think good times are ahead though and our new blue friends are in for a more cushioned journey than us oldies)

I've been a glory hunter since 1968. I live in the south, have a southern accent and don't go to home games. So what? In the 80's I worked in Manchester for 4 years and went to Maine road a few times. Never had any bother with the accent. This probably makes me plastic but who cares?

Ronnie the Rep said:
I've been a glory hunter since 1968. I live in the south, have a southern accent and don't go to home games. So what? In the 80's I worked in Manchester for 4 years and went to Maine road a few times. Never had any bother with the accent. This probably makes me plastic but who cares?
Mate dont fall into the trap of thinking that this board represents the opinions of the majority of city fans. A blue is a blue regardless of accent or nationality . No one should have to justify how long they have been supporting city.

Excelent post bluepurgatory ...makes me feel all warm n fuzzy ....anyway hope to c a lot of u in Munich...i'll be the one with same accent as Dzeko :)

r.soleofsalford said:
samharris said:

all the loons will get fed up of you taking common sense

Got my work cut out then fella ;)

samharris said:

Absolutely right! The club needs every supporter it can get regardless of where they come from, or how often they come to games, as this is the only way they can consistently compete at the highest level, and buy the stars of the future.
Welcome all blues whoever and whereever you are!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.