These so called city "glory hunters"

i cant stand these little dick head birds who are jumping on the bang wagon all of a sudden who have never even liked football and who are now saying i love city on the facebook pages makes me cringe!!

65RbF1.png

Some people's attitude just put me in mind of this.

when they start sinking they'll switch. Typical rag fan doesn't even know the next fixture, I hope it never happens to us. So embarrassing.

I'm not a Manc (from Belfast, and only get over once/twice per season), but I've been a fan for fifteen years, and remember sitting up until 1am on a school night to watch three seconds of goals on Nationwide Extra.

Still, glad I didn't have to go to fucking York away. Sounds shite.

CTID1 said:
when they start sinking they'll switch. Typical rag fan doesn't even know the next fixture, I hope it never happens to us. So embarrassing.

I apologise for this, "US" is such a rag word as if it's them achieving things, not their team. I hope it never happens to "city"!

mmadave1 said:
i cant stand these little dick head birds who are jumping on the bang wagon all of a sudden who have never even liked football and who are now saying i love city on the facebook pages makes me cringe!!

Unfortunately mate it comes with the territory. if they by a few shirts etc, that will do me as its income for the club at the end of the day, and money makes the world go round. the rags are at the top cos they have idiots all over the world being their merchandise. thats what is coming our way

I have a question for you old timers..

I started closely following City since Dzeko signed in. Previously, I had no preference in PL, only cause I couldn't relate myself to any of the clubs. meant nothing to me. Certain things happened in last 3 years of my life, and as a result I am (hopefully) moving to Manchester in december. I would have to make some choice when it comes to PL clubs when I would get there anyways, cause I am a big football fan, but I don't have to now as I have MCFC! so, my question is, will you guys treat me like some "glory hunter" as you say, slag me as less worth and keep me at distance, or will you actually invite me to get a beer together and be less judgemental?

Of course that clubs success brings new fans. that is completely normal. otherwise I would choose Sale United as my closest local team there!

I was not aware that I supported an "exclusive" football club.
If you're a Blue then you're a Blue, end of.
We really need to get more people supporting City, buying merchandise, attending matches and generally talking about our beloved City. Only then can we grow as a Club.
What does it matter that their not from Manchester?
How does it effect those who have supported City for 10/20/30/40 years?
Manchester City Football Club is a business and any successful business needs customers and plenty of them.
If a new supporter of our great Club was to sit next to me at a match, then he's my equal. The only difference is I have more memories of City, but we both want the same thing.
Over my 40 years of being a City supporter, I have had periods where I attended most if not all home games and some away games in season, I have also had periods where I didn't attend any games for one reason or another. I've had season tickets, stopped having season tickets, then taken up season tickets again. I've never once stopped supporting City, they are in my DNA.
My main claim to fame is that I was the only City supporter who didn't go to York away.
So let's welcome anyone who wants to support City, educate them, explain the history, tell them what they've missed, but above all encourage them.
These new supporters will help us grow and achieve our owners vision for the Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.