they flattered to deceive.

dronefromsector7g said:
Zidane wasn't that great, or Maldini.

dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg

Im out.

de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:
kezman and that tit boro signed tat scored a million goals in one season afonso alves

this. sometimes though its just the prem that finds them out, look at sheva.

btw i was being serious with moore and maradona, lets not put pele, maldini and co in for a laugh. beckham too could play, not to the ultra hype granted but he could play. as for rooney i just think he's "lost it", needs a new challenge.

tin hat polished and ready :)

You must be on a wind up about Maradonna.
Carried a mediocre Napoli team to win the Scudetto and an even more average Argentina side to World Cup glory

One from me, Del Piero
Never did it for Italy and whenever I saw him play in European competition he was, conspicuous by his absence

jimharri said:
Niall2407 said:
jimharri said:
Ibrahimovic. Yeah; I know I'll get dog's abuse but sorry; I just don't see it with him.
Totally agree but someone will come back and go on about the amount of medals he has got.
To answer that argument (and yes; I know you agreed with me. I'm not having a go at you Niall!); how many medals have John O'Shea, or Nicky Butt, or Phil Chuckle got? Does that make them world class players, or just lucky to have played in a very good side with (hate to say it) a very good manager.
They were always utility players and squad men though. Ibrahimovic, Kluivert, Figo were all match winners and absolutely key to their clubs' successes as multiple title and European Cup winners. They were/are automatic choices for clubs such as Barca, Real Madrid, Milan, Inter etc

Some people have to be fishing. Maradona, Zidane, Figo and Maldini. Fucking hell.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 am --<br /><br />
The Pink Panther said:
de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:
kezman and that tit boro signed tat scored a million goals in one season afonso alves

this. sometimes though its just the prem that finds them out, look at sheva.

btw i was being serious with moore and maradona, lets not put pele, maldini and co in for a laugh. beckham too could play, not to the ultra hype granted but he could play. as for rooney i just think he's "lost it", needs a new challenge.

tin hat polished and ready :)

You must be on a wind up about Maradonna.
Carried a mediocre Napoli team to win the Scudetto and an even more average Argentina side to World Cup glory

One from me, Del Piero
Never did it for Italy and whenever I saw him play in European competition he was, conspicuous by his absence
He is in the top ten champs league goal scorers.

Suarez(just a diet Aguero.)
Modric(I'd take Silva, Mata, Nasri and A LOT MORE over him.)
Evra(I don't even think he is past it as he never had it in the first place.)
Balotelli(Never going to be the best player in the world.)
Gomez(I know his record is impressive but Grant Holt would get more goals in the Bayern team.)
Shay Given( I know I'll get slated for this.)
Little Penis(somehow the ball hits him and it's a goal.)
Robbie Keane.
Neymar(diving fuck, will look good in La Liga but won't handle the Premiership)

George Best

All I ever hear is how he was the greatest player ever, yet every time I've seen footage of him playing its always against shockingly bad and usually overweight defenders.

Ibra etc!! Cant spell it & dont want too!!

I just dont see what people see in him!!<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:09 pm --<br /><br />
Chungo said:
Phil Jones

Young, Park, Smalling, Nani, Hernadez, the annoying twins etc etc etc & Nick Powell!!

Niall2407 said:
jimharri said:
Ibrahimovic. Yeah; I know I'll get dog's abuse but sorry; I just don't see it with him.
Totally agree but someone will come back and go on about the amount of medals he has got.

i agree too. as far as medals are concerned just check out the medals those dreadful bags of shite john o'shea and wes brown got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.