they flattered to deceive.

Niall2407 said:
jimharri said:
Ibrahimovic. Yeah; I know I'll get dog's abuse but sorry; I just don't see it with him.
Totally agree but someone will come back and go on about the amount of medals he has got.

Hmmm come on lads he has been top scorer about 3 times in the Italian League even at Barca when he had a "poor season" he scored 20 goals.

Didier deschamps and dunga. Both sideways players that just passed the ball to better players. It's criminal they were rated so highly.

Those are the biggest names I could think of so far

allan harper said:
de niro said:
two more for me, bobby moore and maradonna. both ok ish.

Franco Baresi.

You upset me, I'll upset you.

there is a line, a line that you have just crossed. remind me to punish you at some later point i.e. first CL away day. no beer for you laddie.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 pm --<br /><br />
BlueTG said:
Modric, Pato, Ribery.

all of these.

de niro said:
allan harper said:
de niro said:
two more for me, bobby moore and maradonna. both ok ish.

Franco Baresi.

You upset me, I'll upset you.

there is a line, a line that you have just crossed. remind me to punish you at some later point i.e. first CL away day. no beer for you laddie.

I've shot myself in the foot with that post ! Sorry Bill x

If you turn up at Peely's BBQ ill cook you your first burger !!!!!

Long live Maradonna x

For many of these players mentioned that play outside the Premier League, it seems to be in the rare games you see them, and they just happen to have a poor game, it means they're crap and overrated. Ibrahimovic for instance, judged way too harshly by the English media, because of some poor performances against English opponents. What about Rooney? What were his performances like in the Champions League last season? How many goals has he scored against Spanish teams? If anyone in Spain suggested Rooney was crap, because of his performances against clubs from that country, there would be uproar from the media here.

Oh, and Dunga isn't rated that highly in Brazil.

As several posters has said Wayne Rooney. We are probably expecting too much in the Ukraine match from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.