Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beanhead said:
Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
Beanhead said:
No. In short doom mongers are jumping the gun due to a couple of tweets...

This transfer window is already at ridiculous as previous and it's only June.... not just us though as the Rag Cafe are at melting point because 2 hours have passed and there has been no announcement on him being a utd player....

which i personally don't think will happen. Most likely scenario he will be a stays a Barca player, but i think if he were to move we would be in the strongest position with Spanish Dave, Navas and most likely Isco and Pellers brand of football being more suited to Thiago's playing style...

just a hunch. Could be wrong.

shows how much you know

Yeah i know fuck all.

Just like you.

He has told Barcelona that he is definitely leaving, and they have already upgraded one of their youth players to replace him. The fact that De Gea was practically fingering his ass before they came on to the pitch the other night shows that they are 'close'. All the media reports, along with the bookies are pointing to him going to United. Then there is the message on the ball from De Gea. Wasn't trying to be a prick, and I apologise if that's how it came across. However Thiago is definitely going to be playing for the scum next season, I would bet my house on it.

At Carrington!

HAHA.

Since when have they redeveloped it to look like a Mediterranean villa and put in some palm trees!?

Beanhead said:
shows how much you know

Yeah i know fuck all.

Just like you.

He has told Barcelona that he is definitely leaving, and they have already upgraded one of their youth players to replace him. The fact that De Gea was practically fingering his ass before they came on to the pitch the other night shows that they are 'close'. All the media reports, along with the bookies are pointing to him going to United. Then there is the message on the ball from De Gea. Wasn't trying to be a prick, and I apologise if that's how it came across. However Thiago is definitely going to be playing for the scum next season, I would bet my house on it.

I've followed the Thiago threads closely on both this form and the dirty red one. All I will say is 50% of the media coverage on Thiago to utd has been spawned from the Rag Cafe thread..... there is little concrete evidence he's utd bound from what i can tell.

Like i said we will see....

What is this great obsession with United and their signings? This is the reason why some fans view us as the laughing stock in Manchester. If we are to become a ''massive'' club we shouldn't even give United a thought. I don't care whether they sign Thiago (a kid who has proven nothing in the game yet apart from picking up splinters at Barcelona) or Cristiano Ronaldo and the likes, we are going to take them down and run them into the ground. Ronaldo, Thiago.. whoever, bring them on!

citizens_1976 said:
What is this great obsession with United and their signings? This is the reason why some fans view us as the laughing stock in Manchester. If we are to become a ''massive'' club we shouldn't even give United a thought. I don't care whether they sign Thiago (a kid who has proven nothing in the game yet apart from picking up splinters at Barcelona) or Cristiano Ronaldo and the likes, we are going to take them down and run them into the ground. Ronaldo, Thiago.. whoever, bring them on!

Agree mate, but we are in for Thiago as well apparently. So it does have relevance

citizens_1976 said:

To be fair they are doing the same with isco....

It's fair enough with the quality of the players we are stressing about... add Gotze (SP) and Neymar and you have the top end of world football for the next decade... of course you don't want your main rival to get any of them.

CTID101 said:
At Carrington!

HAHA.

Since when have they redeveloped it to look like a Mediterranean villa and put in some palm trees!?

So why is there a bloke holding a rag strip wanting him to sign it? we had a video of Aguero outside the ground signing strips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.