Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad 4 It said:
Yeah and we were fucking awesome in the champions league... Not. So you're happy playing Garcia and Barry when Yaya is knackered and Fernandinho is injured. Good luck with that one. Rodwell is an option granted but he's so injury prone I would have to discount him.

So it's inevitable that at some point in the season Yaya will be knackered at he same time Ferdy and Rodwell will be injured. And Barry is still there. Milner can play in the middle. But maybe they will be suspended

I can play that game as well. The rags won't win shit when RVP is injured and Rooney and Wellbeck are knackered. And when we play Barca Messi Iniesta and Xavi might be injured so we will trounce them.

Question. What if Yaya and Ferdy have an injury free season and Thiago comes. One will want to fuck off sharpish.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2345487/Manchester-United-close-signing-Thiago-Alcantara-17m-Barcelona.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elona.html</a>

Midfield Maestro ...... and Isco classed as Midfielder in his headline ......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2345396/Isco-set-Manchester-City-switch-Malaga-midfielder-prepares-reject-Real-Madrid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... adrid.html</a>

Who ever says the press do not have double standards are blind .....

taconinja said:
johnmc said:
taconinja said:
A younger Barry.

Is that right. So the Barry's of this world are so hard to come by. I like Gareth. He does a good job but to say that he's a rare breed is a little wide of the mark. So the question was If Ferdy got injured what would we do. What did we do when Barry didnt play?

A midfield group of Yaya, Milner, Navas, Garcia, Rodwell, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Razak and hopefully Isco is stronger than our title winning midfield would you agree?
You asked who was playing the position. I answered. The next year opposing teams discovered that he's vulnerable to pressing. Fortunately they hadn't caught on the year before. I love Barry but he's a notch below when it comes to how quickly he sees his options and gets the ball where it needs to be. That's why he's vulnerable to pressing.

And he has been upgraded to Ferdy has he not?

johnmc said:
Mad 4 It said:
Yeah and we were fucking awesome in the champions league... Not. So you're happy playing Garcia and Barry when Yaya is knackered and Fernandinho is injured. Good luck with that one. Rodwell is an option granted but he's so injury prone I would have to discount him.

So it's inevitable that at some point in the season Yaya will be knackered at he same time Ferdy and Rodwell will be injured. And Barry is still there. Milner can play in the middle. But maybe they will be suspended

I can play that game as well. The rags won't win shit when RVP is injured and Rooney and Wellbeck are knackered. And when we play Barca Messi Iniesta and Xavi might be injured so we will trounce them.

Question. What if Yaya and Ferdy have an injury free season and Thiago comes. One will want to fuck off sharpish.
Or they could all start in a 4-3-3.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:42 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
taconinja said:
johnmc said:
Is that right. So the Barry's of this world are so hard to come by. I like Gareth. He does a good job but to say that he's a rare breed is a little wide of the mark. So the question was If Ferdy got injured what would we do. What did we do when Barry didnt play?

A midfield group of Yaya, Milner, Navas, Garcia, Rodwell, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Razak and hopefully Isco is stronger than our title winning midfield would you agree?
You asked who was playing the position. I answered. The next year opposing teams discovered that he's vulnerable to pressing. Fortunately they hadn't caught on the year before. I love Barry but he's a notch below when it comes to how quickly he sees his options and gets the ball where it needs to be. That's why he's vulnerable to pressing.

Yes. And?

johnmc said:
taconinja said:
So when we won the league who was our Thiago that is so essential.
A younger Barry.

A midfield group of Yaya, Milner, Navas, Garcia, Rodwell, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Razak and hopefully Isco is stronger than our title winning midfield would you agree?[/quote]

That's a bit unfair and you know it is. Milner doesn't play centrally, Rodwell is and has been injury prone both with Everton and us, Nasri and silva play further forward (and don't play well together), Barry was poor towards the end of last season (FA cup final Wigan just walked through him), Garcia is poor/not suited to the prem, Isco does not play behind attacking mid and rasak hasn't been tested enough at this level.

taconinja said:
johnmc said:
Mad 4 It said:

Or they could all start in a 4-3-3.

-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:42 pm --

johnmc said:
taconinja said:

Yes. And?

How many players do you want. If Thiago comes what's your midfield?

johnmc said:
taconinja said:
johnmc said:

johnmc said:
Yes. And?

Fernandinho playing slightly deeper than Toure-Thiago against most opposition.

johnmc said:
taconinja said:
johnmc said:

johnmc said:
Yes. And?

What about THIGO instead OF YaYa! Cannot tackle.. & can slow things down to a snails pace at times (yaya i mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.