Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate him highly but to be honest think we are in need of Isco much more, but people don't kid yourselves Utd is getting a cracking player for a bargain price although if we get Isco for 21 million I will be chuffed to bits at that price plus I believe Navas will prove to be great business, If Isco is the end of our transfers think it will be a great window. Btw think Thiago will be back at barca before too long.

is it me or does this rags/alcantara story have the same desperation as the rags/sneijder story?

so are we to assume thiago will be joining Cristiano,gareth,robert,cesc et al this summer???

are we fuck...now go on...shoo the lot of you daydreaming rags.....

dachoosen1 said:
I rate him highly but to be honest think we are in need of Isco much more, but people don't kid yourselves Utd is getting a cracking player for a bargain price although if we get Isco for 21 million I will be chuffed to bits at that price plus I believe Navas will prove to be great business, If Isco is the end of our transfers think it will be a great window. Btw think Thiago will be back at barca before too long.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on with a midfield who don't play in a 'Spanish' style. Utd tend to go straight to the wings, Barca/Spain don't.

Stoned Rose said:
dachoosen1 said:

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on with a midfield who don't play in a 'Spanish' style. Utd tend to go straight to the wings, Barca/Spain don't.
I understand playing time is the biggest factor for his move, but you bring up a very good point. Unless there is a radical u-turn in with Utd's playing style, Thiago's strengths won't be properly utilised. He could thrive though, never know until we've seen him play.

If this is all true then I'm a bit pissed off, but he will be a delight to watch.

Was think that myself would love to see Gollum explaining his tactics of kicking the opponents, the forearm smash and the classic hit and hope long ball, heard Gollum believes he can turn Thiago into the new Darren Gibson.

woahmark said:
Stoned Rose said:
dachoosen1 said:

I understand playing time is the biggest factor for his move, but you bring up a very good point. Unless there is a radical u-turn in with Utd's playing style, Thiago's strengths won't be properly utilised. He could thrive though, never know until we've seen him play.

If this is all true then I'm a bit pissed off, but he will be a delight to watch.

If he signs for the rags & they play as they do now, he's going to have to learn how to defend pretty sharpish. Yaya & Fernandinho will have his balls for breakfast.

coldnightinstoke said:
Admittedly I don't watch a lot of Spanish football. I think it's quite telling how outraged Barcelona fans seem to be about losing him though. They clearly think he's the successor to Xavi and Iniesta. Could be a major coup for them if the £15m release clause is correct as well.

Most Barca fans were pissed off to lose Yaya too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.