please please please

-----------------------hart----------------------
-------------kompany-----nastasic-------------
zabaletta--------------------------------clichy-
----------------yaya------fernandinho----------
----------------------tihago--------------------
-----------isco-------------------silva----------
--------------------aguero---------------------

Mundo deportivo put out two stories today: 1 saying they'd consider offers of 25m and the other that LC just posted on twitter saying that us and Bayern are interested. The story about Bayern being interested in him isn't anything new but us being keen is. I'd love to have him here as he's young and has tons of potential but if he's gonna leave Pep being at bayern is a huge lure

He's a CM/CAM btw for anyone wondering

Bayern are monitoring the situation of Thiago (22), for in case Barcelona would decide to sell him. Atletico and City also interested. [md]

@barcastuff

its all over twitter that moyes will offer 21.1 mill for him. this must not happen

Don't get told much info but I was told we were after him last summer but Barca only wanted to sell him with a buy back option. So we walked away. May be we are trying again?

I have been getting increasingly more angry with each page that is added on to the Fernandhino and Isco threads.

One is a 27 year old,dumped by Brazil who has 3 Goals this Season in the Ukraine League and the other has had 25 minutes in one Game for Spain against Uruguay.

We need to be looking at the top players who may not be happy for whatever reason right now and that includes Thiago and Cesc and probably Ronaldo.

Whatever the arguements of this week - no one can argue that it has been anything less than a shambles. The Guys running the Club can make ammends by going "big Banana" in this Transfer Window.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I have been getting increasingly more angry with each page that is added on to the Fernandhino and Isco threads.

One is a 27 year old,dumped by Brazil who has 3 Goals this Season in the Ukraine League and the other has had 25 minutes in one Game for Spain against Uruguay.

We need to be looking at the top players who may not be happy for whatever reason right now and that includes Thiago and Cesc and probably Ronaldo.

Whatever the arguements of this week - no one can argue that it has been anything less than a shambles. The Guys running the Club can make ammends by going "big Banana" in this Transfer Window.
Ignoramnt post.
That 27 year old would give us the enrgy and engine we so much need next to yaya.
that 21 one year old have some competition in Spanish national team, look at him as an AJ on steroids a young Mata. remember, you have Silva, Mata,Xavi,Iniesta alla worldclass players.

ifiwasarichfan said:

Not sure if you are serious?!

Damn if only I had the Joker serious gif this post would have been so much better...

lmjones1uk said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Not sure if you are serious?!

[/img]
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.