Thiago Alcantara

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
He is better off staying at Barcelona than either signing for us or the Rags imo.

I disagree mate, if he went to United he will be playing pretty much 90% of all the games they play, he won't get that at Barca or here.

From his point of view as well, going from Barcelona to Manchester United is no drop either.

True in one sense as he is at an age where he has to be playing regular Football but England might not be an ideal country to display his talents.

Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
He is better off staying at Barcelona than either signing for us or the Rags imo.

I disagree mate, if he went to United he will be playing pretty much 90% of all the games they play, he won't get that at Barca or here.

From his point of view as well, going from Barcelona to Manchester United is no drop either.

True in one sense as he is at an age where he has to be playing regular Football but England might not be an ideal country to display his talents.

why not players similar to isco like silva,oscar, mata kagawa seem to be doing pretty well

think this is a good move for him, hes gaurenteed game time which he isnt with us or barca. And as much as we might not like it united are still a club which can attract the top players

zeven said:
Whats the latest? will he sign for the scum, or has he come to his senses?
Unfortunately,if sense is being brought into the decision,going to the swamp makes perfect.

He will get the time and platform his football needs.

Will they play him where he's "the new Paul Scholes" or will they copy us and play a 4-2-2-2/4-2-3-1 with Kagawa and Thiago doing the same job as Silva and Nasri do for us?

ALL OUR LIVES said:
Bad news - have been told today by one of the coaches at the swamp that according to De Gea he is going to sign for the rags.

why bad news ? explain ?

a player sign for another team City not after him so what's the problem?

ALL OUR LIVES said:
Bad news - have been told today by one of the coaches at the swamp that according to De Gea he is going to sign for the rags.
Chuffed, he's shit, another bundle they've spunked on overpriced senior youth.

momo88 said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:

why bad news ? explain ?

a player sign for another team City not after him so what's the problem?

Well I rate him highly and the price is a steal so the thought of the rags getting a bargain is to me - bad news !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.