Thiago Alcantara

the usual fake changed twitter byo's and tweets to de gea doing the rounds on twitter now.

I think he's staying.

If he doesn't, Barcelona will have to seriously consider their midfield options with both Xavi and Iniesta aging and not having like for like replacements available. Thiago can step in immediately for Xavi.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/06/23/4067959/manchester-uniteds-hopes-of-signing-barcelona-midfielder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... midfielder</a>

Why would you want to play in a midfield with zidane cleverley,carrick,anderson and jones when you can play with xavi,iniesta,messi,sanchez.......??
It's like selling your bentley and buying a 2CV.....
But delusional fc of trafford seem to think he's been hooked by gollum and will play for free at the soon to be renamed theatre of empty red seats!!!

manimanc said:
Why would you want to play in a midfield with zidane cleverley,carrick,anderson and jones when you can play with xavi,iniesta,messi,sanchez.......??
It's like selling your bentley and buying a 2CV.....
But delusional fc of trafford seem to think he's been hooked by gollum and will play for free at the soon to be renamed theatre of empty red seats!!!

Good post: LOL !!

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 1m
My source just explained to me why Isco to Real Madrid is considered done by the Spanish press, Málaga reached an agreement with the club.

Get the party going, new hope

-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 am --

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 1m
Things stay the same, Isco wants MCFC, agreed terms with both teams, but Málaga only has a deal with Real Madrid.

According to Hernandez, Isco will be a RM player if NOT manchester city can come to an agreement with Malaga. Isco still prefer MCFC

So if we miss out on him because of ourselves i will...

mancityscot said:
So basically, we need city to pull their heads out of their arses and put a decent offer in and isco is ours
Pretty much. wouldnt be suprised if we dont though, first time in our history a spanish world class player actually prefer City over Real madrid and we cant bother with a couple of extra millions. you cant make this up, this transfer will be found in the funny papers through history.

Maybe tosser Marwood gives some advices to Txiki and then we can forget about Isco because of a few millions extra.

Hope Pellegrini didnt talk to Isco because we want him to come here even cheaper and to force him to hold out for City with us offering less than Madrid making Malaga hoping for a better deal with Real but because we want to make him even sure that here he will be in good place.

I understand if we want to save some money after all just cant accept it after spending money for Sinclair, Garcia, Rodwell or 30m for Fernandinho (more than we spent on Yaya or Silva!). If saving a few millions was not that important in those deals than saving about 5m € in a transfer like Isco is madness but madness was the whole summer last season which cost us everything last season.

Pellegrini talked to him, match their offers, give them even some youngster if they want, and sign him up.

Missing out on Hazard, RVP, Sanchez was enough after being so close to them.

Mancini had his fair share of wanting players and not getting them learn from it and at least support Pellegrini with the ones he specifically wants. Especially when the player makes some noises he would maybe prefer City instead of the biggest club in the world Real for whatever reason.

Txiki will be tested on this transfer big time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.