Thiago Alcantara

r.soleofsalford said:
i dont believe this lad would leave barca, i dont believe he`d go to united managed by moyes a nobody in european terms at least.

having said that if he did i`d be gutted.

They can always buy him back later like they always do. They still have Fabrigas to take over for Iniesta. Will probably make a move for Silva in a year or 2. It's more to do with what Thiago wants. If he's happy to sit on the bench another year and never play he'll stay. If he wants to leave he'll leave and Barca won't be able to stop it cause he's got such a low release clause.

I don't get why some of these guys make the decisions they make. Why Sinclair signed for us I'll never understand. He was never going to be good enough to play. Why Isco would sign for Madrid when he'll never play this year.

He wants playing time more than anything and according to the Catalan press Tito has given him his final offer and isn't bending over backwards to keep him. Many barca fans are outraged by the way rosell and the board have handled the whole thing

I believe this would be our best signing. He would easily get enough playing time in our midfield which is our biggest problem..

Greg Middleton ‏@FootballAgent31 20h
Thiago's proposed move MUFC has hit a roadblock, as he is banned from entering the UK due to assaulting a policeman there in 2011. #itk

Time to crank up the revs on thiago and jovetic me thinks! Isco deal not totally dead but dying by the second! Get thiago and jovetic in and David villa, job done.

richards30 said:
Time to crank up the revs on thiago and jovetic me thinks! Isco deal not totally dead but dying by the second! Get thiago and jovetic in and David villa, job done.
Just get Thiago, the others 2 mentioned are surplus to requirement. Thiago in, a defender in and call it a summer. Sell Kola, Tevez, Barry and Lescott. And let us go do battle.

daxman said:
richards30 said:
Just get Thiago, the others 2 mentioned are surplus to requirement. Thiago in, a defender in and call it a summer. Sell Kola, Tevez, Barry and Lescott. And let us go do battle.

Yes 100% to Thiago, the CB for me has to be Marquinhos. I would also go for mata :) if he's available (sell Nasri to PSG)

Kun Aguero said:
Greg Middleton ‏@FootballAgent31 20h
Thiago's proposed move MUFC has hit a roadblock, as he is banned from entering the UK due to assaulting a policeman there in 2011. #itk

Bollocks.

Zero record of it. We need to bid for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.