Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Bayern are going to be too happy with us taking their manager, i doubt they'll be overly keen to do business with us. And they don't need the money. Impressive work from Txiki if we can get him but i won't be expecting anybody to follow Pep from Bayern.

They better check to make sure his injuries are not chronic. We have enough sicknotes who only play half our games. Time we start buying players made of sturdier stuff.

Will rather have a slightly less talented but more consistently fit player

if pogba does in fact go to barca i agree rakitic would be a great option, imo he is better then thiago
And why do you suppose Barca will want to give him up?

I think the point of buying Pogba would be to play him in CM with Rakitic and Busquet.

I might be wrong here but I thought he had signed for the rags along with Bale, Tranny, Neymar, Benzema, Lewandowski, Mullar, Sneijder and Ramos.

Thiago is by far the best centre mid in the world, it'd take a daft transfer fee.
That is some serious hyperbole (which says a lot coming from me, hah). Would love to have him and he might grow to become it, but he is not the best CM in the world let alone by far. I think his injury record is too scary personally.

And why do you suppose Barca will want to give him up?

I think the point of buying Pogba would be to play him in CM with Rakitic and Busquet.

pogba will cost a 100 million possibly more, i think we could pry him away but who knows....everyone has a price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.