Thiago Silva

Here's the problem now, PSG are doing what we used to do and not caring how much they spend on a player. We're being prudent so actually have someone who can outbid us for our targets now. Thiago Silva's transfer fee if the deal with PSG is done is said to be in the £35million to £40million range, a lot of money for a defender. I doubt he is too eager to go there, he loves Milan and if we offered the same and he was forced to choose, I'm 100% sure he'd come here but I can't see us spending that much on a defender even if he is arguably the world's best next to Kompany, as we have such a good central pair.

richards30 said:
another one bites the dust then!!! ffs!!

FFS??!! You really are one king tart - why the fuk would City want to pay 40mil on a centre back when we have one of the best defences around already, get a fukin grip, if you need a transfer hit like a junkie on heat why not start playing Champ Man in a darkened room!

Matt Diablo said:
richards30 said:

FFS??!! You really are one king tart - why the fuk would City want to pay 40mil on a centre back when we have one of the best defences around already, get a fukin grip, if you need a transfer hit like a junkie on heat why not start playing Champ Man in a darkened room!

Well said Matt

Oh well contrary to Hazard which I did mind and still do mind a lot, Thiago Silva wasn't a player we needed. 40 m for a defender ? Nah, said it many times that we don't need to spend for a defender, Lescott Kompany is great already. If it is to spend for a back up ok, but still not a huge must, Martinez (if we can get him) would do.

However to add to Thiago Silva joining PSG, today PSG released Marco Ceara a brazilian right back that was occupying one of their 3 foreigner spots which would have prevented them from signing Silva. So with him out of the way maybe he is really going to Paris. (Also apparently he is in Paris now)

Matt Diablo said:
richards30 said:

FFS??!! You really are one king tart - why the fuk would City want to pay 40mil on a centre back when we have one of the best defences around already, get a fukin grip, if you need a transfer hit like a junkie on heat why not start playing Champ Man in a darkened room![/quote
pm for you you fucking prick!

richards30 said:
Matt Diablo said:
richards30 said:

FFS??!! You really are one king tart - why the fuk would City want to pay 40mil on a centre back when we have one of the best defences around already, get a fukin grip, if you need a transfer hit like a junkie on heat why not start playing Champ Man in a darkened room![/quote
pm for you you fucking prick!

watch your mouth - wheres the PM?? Say to my face and see what happens

tumblr_m4ermgg6C21rujtxto1_500.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.