Thiago Silva

Rammyblues said:
With CL and prem games and Berts love for rotation

Hart
Zab Kompany Lescott Clichy

Hart
Richards Kolo Martinez Kolorov

or if Thiago Silva bought replace Martinez with Silva.

Centre back is the outfield position which rotation affects the least.

monstrous CB, but he also has experience as a holding midfielder.

we could play lescott, kompany and silva all at once. beaaaaaastly.

I'd love to see THiago SIlva, Chellini, and SAvic with us next season.

Lescott is a brick wall, but his positioning has been awful at times and he has had many errors this season. They seem to compound and accumulate once he gets started.

Shocking against QPR.

4 competitions next season, with SAvic and Boyata possibly on loan we will need excellent depth. Short contracts for CHeillini and SIlva and the youngsters still come up.

prairiemoon said:

Lescott is a brick wall, but his positioning has been awful at times and he has had many errors this season. They seem to compound and accumulate once he gets started.

Shocking against QPR.

4 competitions next season, with SAvic and Boyata possibly on loan we will need excellent depth. Short contracts for CHeillini and SIlva and the youngsters still come up.

jesus wept, you're talking about nearly 60m of new centrebacks there. just not going to happen

dref619 said:
prairiemoon said:

Shocking against QPR.

jesus wept, you're talking about nearly 60m of new centrebacks there. just not going to happen
It can happen, but it will take a blinder in the window. and TEvez off to ITaly, most likely.

prairiemoon said:

Shocking against QPR.

Sorry, it may be me, but the only mistake I can remember him making was against QPR. Apart from that he's been immense all season, more consistent than Kompany for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.