Thiago Silva

Loads of italian based reporters saying mancini's meeting with milan was relating to thiago silva and not ibrahimovic

carlos92 said:
Freestyler said:
carlos92 said:
Is Thiago Silva out of contract or have I got mixed up with Lucio?

Lucio is the one who's leaving mate yeh.

If things pan out, it will be Silva aswell.

As long Silva isn't too expensive one or both will be great additions. Cheers Freestyler.

Silva would probably cost around 30 million.

A Tevez swap deal could make things alot easier.

Little Robin said:
Thiago Silva would be starting every game possible if he were to join us. Lescott would be taking Kolo's place.

During the Premier League/Carling Cup/Champions League rotation of games every 3 days, I could see a lot of rotation. VK/Silva and VK/Lescott would definitely be fantastic partnerships, I wonder if Silva/Lescott could reach the heights of VK/Lescott because if so we'd be laughing.

LoveCity said:
Little Robin said:
Thiago Silva would be starting every game possible if he were to join us. Lescott would be taking Kolo's place.

During the Premier League/Carling Cup/Champions League rotation of games every 3 days, I could see a lot of rotation. VK/Silva and VK/Lescott would definitely be fantastic partnerships, I wonder if Silva/Lescott could reach the heights of VK/Lescott because if so we'd be laughing.
dont see whay that wouldnt work mate?? as you say we`d be set!

LoveCity said:
Little Robin said:

Yep, they are 3 top quality CB. This is the one transfer i really hope happens.

Not been following this topic lately so sorry if already posted:

Confirmations that the meeting between Mancini and Milan has been focused on Thiago Silva not Ibrahimovic. Manchester City are ready to pay more not less than 30m for the Brazilian defender.

Sounds good news, anyone think it's true?

maxmcfc76 said:
Not been following this topic lately so sorry if already posted:

Confirmations that the meeting between Mancini and Milan has been focused on Thiago Silva not Ibrahimovic. Manchester City are ready to pay more not less than 30m for the Brazilian defender.

Sounds good news, anyone think it's true?
yep.

prairiemoon said:
I'd love to see THiago SIlva, Chellini, and SAvic with us next season.

Lescott is a brick wall, but his positioning has been awful at times and he has had many errors this season. They seem to compound and accumulate once he gets started.

Shocking against QPR.

4 competitions next season, with SAvic and Boyata possibly on loan we will need excellent depth. Short contracts for CHeillini and SIlva and the youngsters still come up.

absolute bollocks from start to finish

Tancredi Palmeri‏, a CNN Italian correspondent, just tweeted the following:

Tancredi Palmeri‏@tancredipalmeri

Confirmation: Manchester City through Mancini asked Thiago Silva to Milan. Milan made the price: 50m €! So far, Milan haven't included Tevez in the deal with Thiago Silva, but asked for Kolarov on loan

terrychoichelsea said:
Tancredi Palmeri‏, a CNN Italian correspondent, just tweeted the following:

Tancredi Palmeri‏@tancredipalmeri

Confirmation: Manchester City through Mancini asked Thiago Silva to Milan. Milan made the price: 50m €! So far, Milan haven't included Tevez in the deal with Thiago Silva, but asked for Kolarov on loan
lol galliani is one cheeky cnut!! 50m?? carlos plus 5m maybe and no kola!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.