Thiago Silva

Zity9 said:
LoveCity said:
It makes you wonder how much faster we might have progressed if we had someone like Ancelotti at takeover time. PSG are moving faster than we were and these signings are a huge signal of intent. I would have loved Silva at City, maybe if he gets fed up of life in Paris and fancies tropical Manchester in a year...

PSG have a history of moving fast.

It's a new club. Founded in 1970. In the mid 90's Canal+ invested heavily in the club. In 96 they won the UEFA Cup and was also ranked #1 in Europe by UEFA for a while.

So they have it in their history and DNA. To move, act and grow fast. Now they have more money than anyone, and more importantly, Leonardo and Ancelotti.

No thats still us

Zity9 said:
Blue Haze said:
In many ways they are more attractive than we were 3 years ago. Runners up, already CL qualified, Paris, etc

Leonardo knows what he is doing.

Kill me for saying this, but that's the one thing City has going against it. The city.

Paris is a dirty stinky overpriced shit hole.

Can't see Ancelotti alienating the future of French football for 30 year old Alex.

If Sakho is brave enough to demand the starting spot like Hart, there can only be one winner in that dilemma.

Blue Haze said:
Can't see Ancelotti alienating the future of French football for 30 year old Alex.

If Sakho is brave enough to demand the starting spot like Hart, there can only be one winner in that dilemma.
Diego Lugano as well.

Great signing by PSG, and if they get Ibra too, they will have an amazing squad..

Blue Haze said:

If I recall correctly he already did. Ancelotti called Sakho fat last season

Gutted with this news. Fingers crossed Kompany doesn't get injured then....

hgblue said:

don't know much about t.silva tbh.never really heard much about him and he's 27,we do need a decent ch as cover for vk n jl,i like colocinni at newcastle tbh!!! knows the prem!! our bread n butter!! ps is that hazel grove ?

hgblue said:

We were very, very good last season... But also very, very lucky. If Kompany had been out any longer than he was and we'd be excited about having qualified for CL right now. Imagine losing Kompany and Clichy at the same time (not outside the realm of possibility)...

I try not to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.